Chapter Three

He waved at me as he walked over.

The same mixture of emotion bound through me as he sat by my side a seat away.

I hate him I hate him I hate him but I love him and hes sexy and he loves me does he love me? He hates me I should hate him for hating me but I don't really hate him I could never hate him but maybe just a tiny bit for all the pain he puts me through oh but hes so sweet otherwise if we just left school we would be alone with each other and everything would be perfect and I wouldn't have to worry about all of this. Of course this doesn't mean I should just forgive him for everything but then again I can't hold grudges, holding grudges is so hard for me to do I just can't.

He turned to me and smiled. The corner of his lips tugging to the side, a wonky smile, a fucking sexy ass smile.

"Hi" I grinned, all previous conviction erased.

"Hi sexy." He ruffled my hair and snaked an arm around my waist. I felt like putty in his arms. I wished my mind could stay in the next room, I'm so much better at hating him when hes not in front of me, or any where near me. God I hate myself.

I smiled at him, looking deep into his hazel eyes. I admired his perfect form and how the ugly school uniform seemed to make him look smart, rich yet casual. He really was sexy. He chuckled as he watched me practically eye raping him. That was one thing I had noticed over the years, he seemed to like it when he caught me staring. So much so that I would often stare even if I wasn't in the mood to. When he was happy it somehow passed on to me. If he laughed I laughed.

*Sigh* Yeah I know, I got it bad. There's a reason they call it falling in love though. Falling from anywhere isn't gonna be pretty... While the fall might be very picturesque.

He slipped a hand under my chest and fiddled with the loose strings. I welcomed the slightly ticklish feeling, a slight blush tainting my cheeks.

I continued doodling, making my picture more and more detailed... I don't know maybe to show off. Maybe. Keeping my calm as his hands rose higher.

Then I heard laughter coming from outside the door.

His hands immediately retracted and he grabbed my doodle pad. The page which was down filled with a detailed image of a boy with a scar running across his eye was ripped out. As the boys came in he ripped it up and laughed. I felt like crying. A stone stuck in my throat. The boys who came in weren't even in our year and they just laughed and left when they saw it.

I wish I was unemotional. I would be able to scream at him and properly tell him off, with conviction. But I knew that would never happen.

I gave him a sad look, collected my stuff and prepared to leave just in time for the ringing of the bell.

"Wait!" He said. He tugged at my arm and pulled me back so that I bumped into his hard chest. Then he twisted me around and kissed me. A proper deep sensual kiss. You don't even need to ask if I reacted, of course I did.

"So you can't be mad at me."

Oh for fucks sake was that kiss supposed to be some kind of apology? He sounds like he's doing me a favor but a relation ship works both ways! Still knowing that won't change the fact that I let my self get pushed around, humiliated and manipulated.

Knowledge may give you power, but you need guts to use it.

I left for my first class, geography. Which was always just okay. It wasn't good because the subject was boring as hell and it wasn't bad because for now the teacher wasn't trying to lump everyone together. I worked on my question air in utter peaceful solitude.