Caliban - Miss Little Virgin Part 3

Full credit goes to alisonwritesimagines

Let me know in the comments what you thought of the chapter! My requests are open, if you have one send me a private message! XOXO

NO SMUT

You and Caliban have been spending enough time together to the point where you have started to fall in love with the demon prince. You couldn't help yourself.

When you found out about the pagans needing a virgin sacrifice, that's when you panicked. According to Robin, the pagans were looking at you more since you were much pure than any of the rest.

Pure as in, you didn't even have your first kiss as well. Caliban has tried to give you your first kiss, but you have always dodged it unintentionally. You mentally cursed at yourself for being so innocent. You thought about the only thing you could do, and after some time thinking, you needed to lose your virginity quickly before the pagans use you.

Your parents had gone out for the night, and your younger siblings have gone to their friend's house, so tonight was perfect. You had recently bought a cute, black teddy lingerie dress from the mall (in which you were deeply embarrassed about).

"Caliban? Can you come over, please?" You called out. Caliban appeared in your room quickly. You were finally used to his sudden appearance now.

"What do you have on, beautiful?" Caliban smirked as he walked over to you. His hands rested on your hips as he took in the image of you.

"Caliban, I found out that the pagans need a virgin sacrifice for their god and well..."

"You have never been touched," Caliban finished.

"I've never even had my first kiss," You tell him.

"Then I believe we should do something about that. Hm?" Caliban asks you, already leaning in closely.

"I trust you, Caliban," You tell him.

"Yes?"

"Yes. I think I'm starting to fall in love with you," You tell him. That's all that Caliban wanted to hear. Caliban smiled before kissing you on the lips gently.

You kissed him back as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Caliban pulled away from a little before smiling at you.

"Will you be mine?" Caliban asks you.

"Yes. I'll be your girlfriend, Caliban," You tell him.

Caliban sits on your bed before patting his lap for you to sit on. You sat on his lap, making him chuckle.

"Your innocence makes you even more beautiful," Caliban tells you before making you straddle him. You felt yourself blush as Caliban resumed to kissing you.

Caliban guided you to grind on him as you both made out. You started to feel hot until you felt something under you. You pulled away to look down. You blushed harder as you hid into Caliban's neck. He let out a chuckle as he kissed your cheek.

"Do you really want this, Y/N?" Caliban asks you. You pulled away from his neck before looking at him.

"I do. I was hoping to wait till marriage, but I'd rather be alive to see me get married and not be a virgin than to be a virgin and die before I get married," You tell him.

"I'll be as gentle as I can be. Unless you beg me otherwise," Caliban tells you. You nodded before kissing him again.

At the end, you lied down beside Caliban, replaying the memory of the two of you doing it again. How his fingers touched you ever so gently like he promised. How Caliban kisses you with such passion. How Caliban finally made your body his.

Caliban was holding you from behind, giving you ticklish kisses on the back of your shoulder and neck. You squirmed a couple times but lied peacefully in his arms. You felt safe in his arms as he held you.

"Can we do that again sometime?" You asked shyly. Caliban looked down at you before smiling.

"Yes. We can do it as many times as you want," Caliban tells you before kissing your cheek.

You turned around to face your boyfriend. It was fun to call Caliban your boyfriend now.

"Caliban?"

"Yes?"

"Stay the night with me, please?" You asked him.

"I'll stay with you as long as you need me to," Caliban tells you before kissing you again.

Final Part