the first day

Pov Thomas the Tank engine

As of today I am going to be part of an elite academy for the beautiful and gifted. I know my new life in this school was about to begin that day. I heard my alarm clock "I'll just sleep for a few more minutes."then what felt like one second later I woke up and looked at his clock "IM LATE!!" I said with haste as I quickly got out of bed. I tumbled to my dresser and got in my school girl uniform on. "I'm so hungry I should make some toast!" I said as I put a singular piece of toast in the toaster.

_______

Pov Dr.phil

I was walking down the street to get the school, it was quite a scenic walk. The the sun was still rising leaving a pink tinted in the sky, the cherry blossoms flew in the wind. As I was taking in this scenery I heard a train behind me. Before I could react we collided and a peice of burnt toast hit my face. The blue train looked at me and screamed "AH! I-IM SO SORRY SENPAI!" I was confused for a moment but then I realized he wore the same uniform as me "Its fine just look where you are going please." I said kinda annoyed the trains face became a but red as he scrambled to get off of me. "I-I have to go!," he screamed "bye senpai!" Thomas then rolled away to school leaving his but peice of burnt toast on the ground. I looked at the toast and chuckled, "this year is going to be interesting." I said to myself as I got up and walked to school.