1 | the secret

ruel

i wake up and i could smell something really good in the air so i rushed downstairs.

"what's that amazing smell?"i asked.  Then i saw Olivia cooking up some eggs and bacon. "You like it?" she asked. "Yes! oh my gosh!"

i quickly went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my hair then i went back to Olivia, who was already sitting down getting ready to eat.

"come on, let's eat! i'm starving" she urged. i quickly sat down and started eating the bacon and eggs. "this is so good, livia" i said. "you know me, i always make good food :)"

after me and olivia finished eating, i went to go shower. After i showered, i told olivia that i'm going to my recording studio, aka my room, to write some songs because im going on tour soon and i wanted to surprise my fans with some new unreleased songs.

i walked up to my room and sat down on my chair in front of my desk to start writing.

a few hours later

it was past 6PM and all i have accomplished is filling my room with a bunch of crumpled paper balls.

*ding*

my phone lit up as i received a notification from instagram. it was a message from someone named foreverruel.

foreverruel

hi ruel! i am a really big fan of yours :)

i am going to your tour here in toronto, canada!

i noticed that you don't have meet and greet tickets :(

i really want to meet you, why are there no tickets?

hi! thank you so much for your support!

it's so cool that you're going to watch me on tour!

i do have meet and greet tickets, they aren't on sale yet tho

you can subscribe to my email list in my website to get them early!

again, thank you so much for your support and can't wait to meet you :)

foreverruel
OMG YOU REPLIED AHHHHHH

I WILL DEFINITELY DO THAT!

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!
read by oneruel at 6:24pm 

Oh that reminds me! I have to tell my manager to put the meet and greet tickets on sale now! I dialed Nate's number and called him.

"Hey, Ruel! What do you need?"Nate answered."I was just calling to remind you to email all the fans who subscribed to our email list tomorrow about the meet and greet tickets and so that they will be able to order tickets early!"I told him.

"Yeah, i already got an email scheduled to be sent at 9am tomorrow morning!"He said."ok, thanks!"

i talked to him about a few more things about tour and new music and then soon after, i ended the call. i placed my phone on top of my desk and ran down to check on olivia.

"olivia?" i couldn't find her around. "where are you? olivia?" i checked her room but she wasn't there. i checked the master bedroom (our bedroom) to see if she was there but she wasn't. i rushed to my room and grabbed my phone and went to my contacts and called olivia.

"olivia? where are you?"i said as she picked up the phone."omg ruel! i told you yesterday, im going out with my friends tonight, remember?" she answered. i slowly remembered yesterday morning while me and olivia were having breakfast, she told me she would have a girls night with her friends."oh yeah! sorry, i forgot," i said.

"well anyways, i might be home by 9 so you can heat up the dinner i prepared, it's in the fridge." i told her that i would eat her dinner and then i would continue work and go to sleep and then she ended the call.

by the time i was done calling nate then olivia, it was already 7 so i heated up the chicken that olivia had prepared and i started eating. i was lonely in the house so i texted my sister, coco.

coconut 🥥

hey coco!

what'ya doing?

i'm so bored :(

seen by coconut 🥥 at 7:16pm

hey! coco!

stop seenzoning me:(

coconut 🥥
what do you want?

im alone in the house

and its super boring

i just wanted to talk with you :(

coconut 🥥
whatever

where's liv?

she's out with her friends

coconut 🥥
oh

hey! ur going on tour right?

yeah! in like 2 weeks

ur coming with me, remember?

coconut 🥥
do i have to?

yes, yes you do

coconut 🥥
ugh.

mom and sylvie is coming

coconut 🥥
okay, fine

im gonna play fruit ninja with you

and then i'll place an apple on your head then throw a knife at you

coconut 🥥
sheesh wth

im going to bring all my nerf darts and hit you

not if i do first
seen at 8:37pm

———————————————————

741 words

hey guys! i hope ur enjoying this book so far :)

this part didn't include "the secret" yet so yeah, just wait.

-me