4 | the secret

olivia
I put my phone in my bag, relieved that ruel didn't cheat on me. But I'm still a little suspicious so I'm going to find that photo of ruel smiling alone but if I can't find it, I guess I'll just the check the security cameras at home if he went out.

But as of the moment, I trust him, I really trust him.

"hey girls, I have to go, sorry!" I said to my friends. "Why?" Maddie asked. "something came up," I replied. "Girl, you can tell us anything! We'll help you!" Chloe said.

"It's nothing, really!" Then Maddie gave me that look, that look that says 'you sure about that.' Then I looked at Chloe then Maddie.

I took a deep sigh and started "Alright, Alright! So, I got this text from an anonymous number but his name was brandon..." when I said his name, they both stared at me in shock maybe they were thinking that I cheated on ruel, "...he told me that he saw ruel today but he was with another girl..." they both gasped really really loud that maybe the whole club can hear them! "...I didn't want to believe him but he had a picture..." I took my phone from my purse and showed them the photo, "...I was in total shock so I immediately asked ruel, he said no and I trust him. but when I get home, I am going to search online for that separate photo of ruel to see if it was photoshopped. And I'm also going to check the security cameras if he left this night." Then that's it, I finished my story.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay, liv?!" Chloe asked. "Yeah I'm fine, I think I can trust ruel." "Are you sure?" Maddie asked me. "Of course Maddie! We've been together for almost a year and a half!" I replied. "Me and Maddie will help you find those images, but right now you need some rest." Chloe said with a lot of care. "Okay Chlo, thanks guys! You're the best!" I said thankfully. "No problem!"

I then hugged them and said goodbye. I proceeded to walk out of the club and called an uber. After 3 minutes, the uber arrived and i got in, waving my friends goodbye.

As I was in the car, i had nothing to do so i went on instagram. I checked the comments and likes on my recent post.

theoliviasmith

👤tagged @/oneruel ♡ liked by maddiebrown and 560,896 others

👤tagged @/oneruel
♡ liked by maddiebrown and 560,896 others

theoliviasmith me and ruel went on a walk today <3
1 day ago

comments

oneruel remember that cat we saw? it was so cute!
    theoliviasmith of course i remember her!
view replies (165)
chloejohnson 😍😍😍
maddiebrown aww you guys are such goals!
oliviaforever so cute!!!
     theoliviasmith aww thank you!
         oliviaforever omg! you replied!!!
          view replies (19)

load 365,498 more comments...

i spot the uber driver looking at me through his mirror.

"wait, are you olivia smith? ruel's girlfriend?" he says. "uhh yeah!" i reply. "no way! i am a big fan of your boyfriend! i listen to his songs when i drive people home!" he says in excitement. "aww thank you so much! that means a lot!"

the whole ride home we just talked about random things.

"bye! thanks for the ride!" i say as i exit the car, "no problem! its my job, literally!" he answers. we both laugh then i wave him goodbye as i watch his car leave.

I open my purse and get the house keys and unlock our front door. I ran up to ruel's room and find him on the bed. "hey baby!" i say, "hey liv! i missed you," he says while doing a pouty face. i give him a kiss on the cheek and then i go to our room to change.

i washed my makeup off and wore some pajamas and headed to our bed. i called ruel in so that we could talk.

"hey, so about what happened earlier..." i started. he looked at me with worry in his eyes hoping that i wont break up with him, "...i believe you and i trust you." i said. "oh! thank goodness! i thought you were breaking up with me! i couldn't bear the sight of losing you!" he said, relieved. "i will never, ever! let go of you ruel," i said then i kissed his forehead and tucked him in bed like a baby. "goodnight liv" "goodnight ruel."

————————————————————

hey!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)
it's a little longer than usual so yeah
I think I want to make my chapters 700-1000 words each so that you guys can read its longer for you guys to read and because my other chapters take like 2 seconds to read hahahahahah but yeah! thanks for reading!
words: 821