2 | the secret

olivia

i put my phone inside my bag after ruel called me. he can be so forgetful sometimes. i ran to my girl-friends to catch up with them and we were heading towards a club called lights out.

i was wearing this outfit:

and me and my girls went in, since i was 18 and so were my friends, the bouncer let us in

i went to the bar and ordered a non-alcohol drink. "hey, may i buy you a drink?" this dude asked me. "sorry, no. i have a boyfriend actually, thanks for the offer though," i replied. "come on girl, let me buy you a drink," he insisted, at this point he started to touch my thighs.

i quickly stood up. "what the fuck! i said no!" i shouted than i took my drink and ran to my friends.

"what was going on there?"chloe asked. "that boy (emphasis on boy) tried to 'buy me a drink' but i said no and he started to touch me" i told chloe. "are you okay?" "yeah im fine, happens all the time in clubs, right?"

i took my shot and returned the glass to the bar and started to dance with my friends on the dance floor. i was having so much fun, then i heard ruel's song come up.

"omg, guys! its ruel!" i shouted. i grabbed my phone out of my bag and started recording, then i got a notification on imessage.

(213) 748 9835

(213) 748 9835
hi! are you olivia williams?

yes, who is this?

(213) 748 9835
you don't have to know who i am :)

but just to be sure, you are ruel's girlfriend, right?

yes, and I am not giving you anymore information until you tell me who you are

(213) 748 9835
okay, fine.

my name is brandon.

I saw your boyfriend, ruel, today.

really? are you friends with him?

(213) 748 9835
no, he doesn't know me actually

but the reason why I texted you is because

I saw him with another girl...

wait!

what?

ur joking me!

show me proof

(213) 748 9835

(this is not ruel btw and I didn't use a picture of ruel since when you search up ruel with a girl it's a bunch of pictures of him with fans so I don't want to use pictures of ruel with fans when I didn't ask their permission)

im so sorry olivia

is this real?

OMG

NOOOOO

(213) 748 9835
I'm so sorry
seen at 8:47pm

I quickly exited out of my messages with Brandon and went to ruel.

ruel <3

ruel?
is it true?
are you cheating on me...

———————————————————

445 words
oop
-me