If Somehow|(2/4)TANJIROU x Depressed! Reader[ANGST]

If Somehow|(4/4)TANJIROU x Depressed! Reader[ANGST]

[Reader's Point of View]

It has been a day since I've talked with Tanjirou, my mind itself feels greatly confused-I feel like I meeting him right now, I wanted to apologize behalf of my reactions and words towards him the other day.

Shinobu-san then walks past behind me holding cups of medicines placed at both of her hands. "Good morning Kocho-san!" I greeted. "Have you seen Kamado-kun earlier?"

"Ara~ara, I've seen him earlier this morning-he's currently doing rehabilitation training along with his fellow comrades, why did you asked?" She replied in her usual sweet yet unusual tone.

"I just wanted to talk to him though." I answered in a cold tone. "Thanks Kocho-san! I'll be on my way then."

I then went on my way to see Tanjirou scolding his fellow friend, the blonde male-'what is his name again, Z-Zenitsu?' I thought.

"Ohayo(Good Morning) (Y/N)-san! What brings you here?" Asked by the burgundy haired male who stood, with his somewhat-warm smile.

"I-I wanted to talk to you for a bit. Is that okay with you?" I asked. "-But don't force yourself if you don't want to."

"Oh, it's totally okay (Y/N)-san! I've finished today's training after all," He smiled with his calm expression. "What do you want to talk about?"

I took a breath then gathered my composure. "I'm quite sorry for my negative attitude towards you from that time." I said straightforwardly then bowing my head.

"Tanjiro, what's the MEANING OF THIS!? WHY'RE YOU SPENDING TIME WITH A CUTE GIRL!? YOU'RE SO-"

"STOP THIS ATTITUDE MONITSU! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN SCREAMING ABOUT!" The monotonous male with a boarhead scolded as he slapped the blonde by the face.

Both Tanjirou and I stared at the scene awkwardly.

"THAT GOES THE SAME AS YOU IDIOTIC BOAR!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOTIC BOAR!?"

"IT'S YOU, DUMBASS!"

"(Y/N)-san, you don't need to apologize from that, I understand what you feel and why you act like then, I wouldn't really blame you."

"I-I wanted to say thank you." I let out a smile, amused, 'This warm feeling, I felt it once again after all this years.'

"TANJIROU, YOU'RE TALKING TO THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL WHILE I'M BEING ATTACKED BY THIS BOAR! YOU'RE SO UNFAIR I-"

"STOP IT, STUPID!"

"(Y/N)-san," Tanjirou said as I stared at weirdly at his friends.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry from the attitude showed by my close friends, they're really just full of energy."

"Hahahaha. 'full of energy' is just an understatement." I laughed as Tanjirou himself giggled from my reactions-the day itself feels different from any other day, it was quite warm-and I feel like I must change and move on from my past, 'even if it's step by step.'

•••

Then, on the next days, I tend to smile more which made the others feel quite surprised from the quick changes-I began humming some gentle melodies as I helped Aoi-san with the laundries.

"Ara~ara (L/N)-san." Shinobu herself appeared from nowhere as I hang the clothings by the wires.

"Hello Kocho-san!" I said warmly. "What brings you here?"

"I'm just surprised by the changes of your attitude by these past few days, what made you decide so?" She started.

"I-I."

"Is it because of Kamado-kun?" She teased as she looks at me, I blushed at the sudden mention of his last name, turning into a deep shade of think.

"I-I think so."

"Ara~ara, that's quite good for you actually-learning to be more open up into others, I'm quite impressed actually, not to mention, you might also be falling in love-"

"Kocho-san!" I screamed, my faced flustered by her words.

"Okay then, (L/N)-san, I won't tease you anymore, see you later!"

"See you later Kocho-san!"

'Did I really changed that much? From their reactions-it seems that I did, and... Do I like Tanjirou? I-I still can't tell about that, b-but if I do like, no, love, him...'

'...Will he ever love me back?'

04/23/20