A Beautiful Prince|INOSUKE x Reader[FLUFF]

A Beautiful Prince|INOSUKE x Reader[Fluff]

[Reader's Point of View]

Inosuke always disturbs me, he was quite weird and yet-I've grown a little bit attached him lately ever since I've met him-for some odd reason, the male himself always wear a boar mask, which made me wonder, 'What do he look like? What is he hiding from that mask? Is it a birth mark? Who knows?'

The screaming behind me were VERY annoying, seeing the blonde male whining all over from getting chased, the boar headed then screams.

"FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME!"

"Hey please keep it down, (Y/N)-san looks annoyed! Zenitsu! Inosuke!" Tanjirou warned but it didn't stopped the two teenagers.

I smiled with veins an irk mark plastered by my forehead. "It's okay, Tanjirou, it's okay." I said in somehow a unusual sweet voice, the burgundy haired male then backed away as if he felt the aura I'm emitting with a troubled expression.

"Oh my," I giggled. "Can you guys please keep it down for a bit, unless you want to be beaten into a pulp."

"FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME MONITSU!"

"(Y/N)-san! Protect me!"

I grabbed the two by the back of their kimono, making them surprised by my action.

"Inosuke~" I said, the male then panicked as if my word sent the chills down into his spine. "Can you please stop this barbaric action?"

"What if I don't?"

I stared at him, smiling very darkly then closing my pair of (E/C) eyes, "You'll regret it."

"NO, I WON'T STO-"

I cut him off as I grabbed the boar mask away from his head, I stood in horror at the sight-I felt my nose bleeding slowly.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

"(Y/N)-san! You're bleeding!"

I felt my face turning into a deep shades of pink.

"I'm o-okay. I'm r-really o-o-okay."

'As if the okay is the worst yet best-est word in the world.'

I recovered from the unexpected sight to be seen, the room filling with awkwardness.

"Y-you look beautiful, too beautiful, you're a beautiful prince."

Zenitsu then laughed as Tanjirou giggled as he leaned at the all, Nezuko herself was peeking at the box, looking quite confused.

"Hey! Watch'a laughing about!" The beautiful raven haired teenager said as he scolded Zenitsu.

I then start giggling along with the others, wiping away the blood from my bleeding nose, 'He looks buffed and very muscular yet he has the face of a girl-ironic, how ironic.'

The poor teenager then looks at me, straight from the eyes, probably irritated and annoyed by my sudden action-he was unexpectedly blushing into shades of pink.

"Stop! Stop! Stop laughing from BECAUSE OF MY DAMN FACE!" He screamed but it made me giggle quite more, at the next moment, he grabbed his mask from my hands then put it on back to his face.

"HEY!" I pouted.

"Hmmph!" The troubled male then backs away probably embarrassed.

Tanjirou, Zenitsu and I stared at him in curiosity as he lay down the bedding, covering himself.

Another pout formed in my face. "Hey! Inosuke! Inosuke! Inosuke!"

I tried to uncover him from the blankets then before I could even remove it, he did it for me-and yet his boar mask was nowhere to be found beside him.

"What is it (wrong name)?" He asked in an annoyed expression. I blushed again at the sight of him, turning into shades of light pink. "Do you have a problem with my face? Tell me!" He lets out a pout.

'Oh my god! I'm dying from his cuteness!'

"I don't have any problem with yours though," I giggled.

"It's just that as I said from earlier-you look like a beautiful prince."

"What's a prince? Is it food?"

04/24/20