{ ✒️ } ʀᴇsᴛᴀʀᴛ

Emotionally stupid..

That's what they call me, (F/n) (L/n).

They say I can't read the atmosphere, can't understand what they're feeling and doesn't really show much emotion to a certain event or something.

Like that one time, when I was in second year highschool, my friend was happy that they made up with her boyfriend. I told her that yesterday in that time of speaking, that her boyfriend was holding hands with another girl at the park near our school.

They got mad at me, telling me that I ruined her mood.

I was just telling her the truth.

Because of that, they started avoiding me til' the end of the school year.

I lost both of my parents at a very young age, so I wasn't able to feel being in a family. I lived with my aunt's family and grandma at Hitoyoshi City, in Kyushu region.

My aunt and her family left when I started highschool. Its because of her work in Tokyo. Now, she lives in Miyagi prefecture in Tōhoku region.

They bought me everything I needed, a home to come back from school, warm food to fill my stomach, and many more.

So one day, I thought..

What can I do to repay them?

Then, an imaginary light bulb appeared above my head.

Maybe I can make manga?

Auntie and grandma did say that I'm good at making stories and drawing, maybe I can use those talents to repay their kindness.

I started my first manga entitled : Hatsukoi (初恋 / First love)
- the story's about an average girl named Mitsuki Yamashita who loves her family more than anything. Her first love was her family.

It was a heartwarming story that was slightly based on years of living in my relative's love and kindness.

I made it on the middle of my first year in highschool. Learning how to draw or make manga was hectic, but I've managed and made my own manga. It's hard finding an editor for my work, saving money to buy supplies, and arrange my schedule.

I finished it at the end of my second year in highschool. [Since my friends started ignoring me, I had to make use of the silence around me. Lol]

To my surprise, it received a lot of awards and positive feedbacks, telling me that they were able to relax while reading it or they got a lot of life lessons from it.

I was thrilled to know that.

Because of this, I got enough money to buy supplies, repair the house we live in, and for our everyday needs.

My auntie seriously cried after knowing this. Huge teardrops rolled down her eyes while hugging me tightly, telling me that she's thankful and that I was a blessing. Uncle kindly thanked me, while my cousin [the same age as me] gave me a sincere 'I'm proud that you're my cousin's and a grin. On that day, my grandma made me my favorite snack, that slightly made me tear up. [but as always, I held it in. Lol]