{ 😂 } ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ

"Akaashi! Why do you keep reading that? You're missing out the fun!" the two-toned hair male said to the other, taking the book he was reading.

It was a fine Sunday afternoon, the two boys from Fukurodani were checking out new volleyball equipments for their team. It was supposed to be Washio and Bokuto's task, but Akaashi insisted on going because of the message Kuroo sent him.

They finished their task and is currently at a nearby park. It was windy outside, and there's only a few people around.

The younger male gave him a short glare. "Bokuto-san, give it back. I brought it with me today because Kuroo-san said he met (P/n)-san here yesterday. He told me that she'll be here until today and I was hoping to get an autograph from her" he explained.

He sighed, seeing that his senpai weren't really listening to him. Bokuto was flipping through each page of the book. What he saw doesn't really please him.

"Ehhh.. A shoujo manga?"

"Can't you tell from the cover, Bokuto-san?" Akaashi face-palmed. "Anyway, I'm going to find a nearby bathroom. While you're waiting, if you see her, ask for her autograph, okay?" the dark hair male said, showing a photo of a (h/l) (h/c) haired girl in his phone.

"Akaashi, Is she really that important?" the look he saw from his kouhai is his answer.

"Fineeee" Akaashi tucked his phone back in his pocket.

"Arigatou, Bokuto-san" he smiled before walking away.

Bokuto sat on the foot of a tree, brushing his white and black colored hair with his fingers. He glanced around the peacefulness that surrounds him. There were kids playing tag, some are flying kites, people walking their dogs and there are couples in a picnic.

Indeed, it was a fine Sunday afternoon.

"!!"

he was startled when he heard a thud behind him.

Pfft! Someone must've bumped their head on the other side of the tree!

"Dammit"

Today's a very rough day for you. There were a lot of papers to sign, give autographs, write replies to the given fan letters and a lot of meetings. Thankfully, today is also the last day. You weren't able to walk and take pictures around Tokyo because of the tight schedule.

You've managed to finished all of your work and have time for lazying around.

Mindlessly walking out of the hotel and to a park far away from the hotel, you forgot to bring your phone.

Brushing the thought off your mind, you let your feet take you inside the peaceful area.

Humming the song your grandma used to sing, you lovingly glanced around your surroundings. Just like last night, the wind was gentle and comforting.

You made your way to a tree. You flopped down at the feet of the tree, then looking at the people enjoying their time in athe area.

"!!!"

It startled you as something fell on your lap, you pulled your head back, as it collides with the body of the tree.

The squirrel that fell on your lap quickly ran away, knowing that it'll be strangled to death if you saw it.

"Dammit" you rubbed the aching back of your head.