{ 🏃 } ᴇxᴇʀᴄɪsᴇ

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

"OI (F/N)! WAKE UP YOU ANTISOCIAL WEEB!"

"YOU PROMISED ME YOU'LL JOIN ME TO JOG TODAY! WHY DID YOU CALL OIKAWA AND THE OTHERS TO JOIN ME?!"

"OPEN UP! OPEN U--"

Before Shintaro could lay his fist on the door, you opened it, making it collide with your face instead.

"Shit (F/n) I'm sorr-"

You gripped on his wrist.

"What's the big idea Shit-aro?" your grasp tightened around his wrist.

Damn you and the strength you build up from drawing mangas (F/n)! He thought and tried to wiggle out from your grasp.

"Let's just go without her, Shin-chan" said Oikawa who was behind your cousin.

"No! She has to come with us! Look at her! She's pale as a vampire!" He grabbed your shoulders and made you face the brown haired male.

"Fine" he looked away.

"Go and change (F/n)!" Shintaro pushed you inside your apartment. You fell face first on the floor.

"He makes noise in front of my home early in the morning and now he throws inside like I was nothing?" you grumbled while getting up.

"Are you sure you're going to wear that? It's going to be hard to-"

"Like I'm going to jog" you yawned. "I'm going and I'm walking. Deal with it"

"Tch, suit yourself. Let's go, the others are waiting at the convenience store" Shintaro started walking in front of you.

You glanced at the brown haired male who seems to be super busy with his phone to notice that you're about to leave. You tapped on his shoulder.

He flinched and turned at you in surprise.

"W-what?"

"We're leaving"

He nodded and walked to catch up with your cousin whose already far away from you.

"What's his problem?" you tilted your head to the side.

You met up with the others at the convenience store. They were playing with their phones when you arrived. Matsukawa and Hanamaki were screaming that they're about to die in the game, while Iwaizumi grinned, feeling victorious.

"Glad to see you again, (L/n)" said Iwaizumi as you walked up to them.

You nodded and yawned. "Same here, Iwaizumi-san" you waved at Hanamaki and Matsukawa. "Mornin' you two"

They waved and greeted back. "Good morning/Morning"

"Now that we're finally complete... LET'S GET JOGGING!" Oikawa said, and started jogging. Shintaro did the same, jogging just behind Oikawa.

"I'm supposed to be in bed right now" Hanamaki groaned and started following the two.

"And I'm supposed to be lazying around in this oh-so-fine day" Matsukawa followed Hanamaki.

And I'm supposed to be making a new chapter right now.. You thought.

You felt a tap on your shoulder.