Chapter 4 The Plan

No-one pov
At the agency

"So boss what's the plan" said Skye.

"It starts out by Skye will be taking a note to Tntina cause we kinda trust her not fully that she needs to take to Brutas, then half of the henchmen lead by Jake to find the shadow safe homes, (Y/f/n) and I will lead the other half of the henchmen to the battle feild were Skye, Jake and the rest of the henchmen will meet us got it, Skye do a letter declaring war"said Midas.

"Midas may I talk to you in private" said (Y/f/n).

"OK my office should be fine" said Midas.
Midas's office

"Is everything OK your not acting yourself your acting gold hearted" you said.
Midas laughed which made you angry so you punch him .

"Ouch that really hurts" Midas. whimpered. This made you laugh.

No-one pov
"Whose laughing now" you say still laughing hysterically.

"Right" he said pushing you to the wall.
This made you scared. Midas lend his head towards and kissed you. You were shocked. Nobody had kissed you before.
"I really do have a Heart of gold watch" Midas said backing up and touching his desk which turned to solid gold with his golden hands.

"Dose it effect people?" you asked.

"Yeah but you seem immune to it that nearly impossible can't be can you do me a favour and touch the bookself" said Midas.

You did as you were told but nothing happened.

Disclaimer
Sorry about this chapter I know it's bad and short but I couldn't think of anything so I'm sorry