Chapter 5 War

No one's pov
Midas's plan was a success now ghost and shadow were at war. You look out to see dark smoke to alert War had started. Scared, worried thought were going through your head  as (y/f/n) stared out the window.

"(Y/f/n) everything OK" asked a vocie behind you. It was Midas.

"I-i-I was just worried about you, me and everybody else in team ghost" (Yf /n) said as tears swell in her
eyes.

Midas walk towards her and huged (y/f/n) .
"It's going to be OK don't cry" said Midas softly, "Do you want me to get you, your favourite drink?"
(Y/f/n) shook her head.
Midas tilt her head up and kissed her gently.
"Time to go" Skye said unexpectedly.

Midas let go of (Y/f /n) and left the room.

"Everything good" Skye said.

(Y/f /n) nodded.

Skye's pov
Omg I think they kissed so cute I totally ship them. Wait thats distracting me I need to keep focus. Focus Skye. I wish I had someone to love after I ran away from home as a kid so I came here. I wasn't treated good as a kid I'm glad I ran away. Oh well. Focus Skye.

No one's pov

The bells rung. All was quiet. Silent until the leaders said "Charge" the war had begun. As (y/f/n) worry grew so did everyone else's.
"I wonder how they are doing  uggh I'm going to help they will only kill a lady if  they get in the way I have to be brave" (Y /f /n) said confidantly. After she grabbed her gun Skye ran in.

"Girl Midas is injured quite badly but Shadow is losing" said Skye.
(Y/f/n) was shocked she wanted Midas to live. With vexation and rage she went out and fought well until there was no more shadow henchmen. After the battle (Y/f /n) rushed to Midas.

"Midas!! " She scream in shock. There was blood dripping down one side of his face his hand were swollen.

"Shh I'm OK I'm fine I know it's a lot to take in" Midas said calmly. There were tears in (Y/f /n) eyes.