Chapter 2 Nuggets, Control And Scratches

Midas's pov
There's something about that new agent that like. Is it how she looks. What no besides, I don't deserve someone to love.
*knock knock *
"Come in!" Midas said loudly.
It's (Y/f /n). I started to blush.

"You said you needed me boss?" asked (Y/f /n).

"Ahh yes (Y/f /n)  you see well for starters I have seen good work off you so I'm giving you a promotion the other thing is that next week I have a meeting with Shadow and I want you to be my assistant don't worry about whose going to be controlling this place so yeah that should be everything I don't want to keep you waiting "said Midas.

Your pov
I walked out of the room and meet Skye downstairs.

" So? " was the first thing Skye said.
I explained what happened with the promotion and the briefing.

"I better get going see you tomorrow (Y/f /n) (L/n)" Skye spoke running off.

"(Y/f/n")? "asked a vocie from behind me. I turned around to see Midas standing before my eyes again.

" Yes" I muttered.

"Do you want a lift home since you live a bit far?" he asked.

"S-Sure I gess OK how'd you know were I live?" I asked hesitantly.

"I don't but you can just tell me the town" he replied softly.

I told I  lived in Misty mallows. He seemed to be bit shocked by the which made me laugh.
As we walked over to the helicopter one of henchmen passed Midas the keys and I swear they gave me a death glare which scared me a bit. I was about to open door myself  but Midas opened it up for me which I thought was sweet.
"Thank you" I say to him.
"No worries it would be  rude not to" Midas replies.
By know I saw him blushing all the way to Misty mallows.

Time  skip 2 hours
Skye's pov

"Yeah sure I will take care of the Agency It will be exiteting with a challenge anyway I gotsta go phone going dead bye Midas" said Skye.
(Y/n) is so lucky why am I getting a feeling that Midas has a crush on her anyway I'm getting some Nuggets only because I am hungry.
Whilst the Nuggets were cooking I got a text. From Meowcules!! I thought he died. Strange.

Tntina's pov
Why dose Master so angry all the time I wish he could just smile for once or actually appearance everything I do.
Why can't life be more fun. Brutas is so strict. No exploding. No games. How unfair I bet ghost is better at least we have a new agent he seems fun.

Meowcules pov
Joining team shadow felt good even though the boss looked scary. Maybe I shouldn't of told Skye. I don't know who's that...
"Sorry to interrupt you moment that is agent Lynxs one of the best agents here in the shadow base"said Tntina.

I was in love with her.

Disclaimer
Meowcules has a crush on Lynxs not Tntina to saves confusion between that. As you might of read at the first time we meet Midas he has a crush on (Y/f /n) and Midas can turn things to gold that's why the book is called Heart of gold.
Before  BTW in Tntina's pov she's sitting down on a chair in her home in the Grotto.
Here's the character ages
Tntina:20
Skye:25
Meowcules:6 ( 48 in our years )

Midas :28

Brutas:30