☆ growing pains ☆

I kick my heels off and watch them fling against the walls with a loud bang, I hear a rustle from my bedroom and I watch as my boyfriend rustles through the doorway. His long brown dreads framing his tan face nicely, he flashes a smirk my way and says in his silky voice.

"Looking hot babe." I look down to my oversized shirt and sweatpants Del gave me then look up to him with a small smile and say with a raised brow.

"Really?" He merely nods with a stupid smile on his face while looking me up and down, I roll my eyes and run up to him. He smiles wide as I jump onto him making him catch me in his arms with my thighs latching around his waist and my arms around his neck. I place a kiss on his nose and smirk down at him while I speak.

"Stop being a dork and lets go sleep." Lucio blows a raspberry at me and rushes to the bed jumping on it with me in his arms making me squeal as we bounce on the mattress. We look at each other for a moment, him looking into my e/c eyes and me looking into his warm honey brown eyes. I smile as he tightens his hold around and places a sweet kiss on my lips, I kiss back softly and feel him smile against my lips as well. He pulls away looking at me once again with down cast tired eyes and says.

"I missed you." I run my hand through his hair and lightly ruffle it between my fingers and say groggily.

"I missed you too, baby." He smiles sleepily and pushes his face into the crook of my neck as he drifts off to sleep, I soon follow deciding not to dwell on the events that happened earlier tonight. It's better to leave them for a later time.

I stretch widely and get out of bed tossing the covers over Lucio playfully. I walk over to my f/c dresser and open the rope drawer to reveal my bras and underwear. I look through and grab a f/c bralette and matching cheeky underwear, I pull off my shirt and start clipping my bras hooks. After I pull on my panties I turn to walkout and see Lucio sitting up in the bed looking at me dreamily making me laugh. He smirks at me and gets up, he walks to me and gives me a soft and sweet kiss. His stubble scratching my chin slightly making me giggle and push away as I speak.

"Okay Luci, go shave before you give me beard burn." He frowns at me as I ruffle his head and he gets up and lightly shuffles to the restroom, I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen to make myself some coffee. After I gave up drinking for Lucio, coffee became a necessity, I don't know what it is but coffee seems to scratch the itch booze used to. I pop the kpod into the Keurig and watch as the caffeinated bean water mixture thickly spurt into my coffee mug. I clear my throat and drag my hand across the countertops feeling the cool smooth surface drag against my fingers.

What am I going to do about the gang? I know they're not gonna settle on me just being a beck and call. I let out a sigh and grab my mug, the warmth slightly stinging my cold fingertips but I ignore it and take a sip from my steaming mug. The warmth floods my mouth and down my throat seeming to take my worries with it. I hum in happiness at the feeling and taste, this is exactly what I needed after that horrible night. I set my mug down on the counter and turn to open the fridge to see what's for breakfast, or lunch seeing that it's 1:30.

Whoa, we slept in late.

I furrow my brows at my empty fridge wondering what I'll do now, hands lace around my hips and Lucios chin rests on my head making me smile and squirm slightly. He lets out a low groan and says in his deep smooth voice.

"We need to go grocery shopping?" I hum and nod, I turn around to see him looking down at me with a small pout. I roll my eyes and say with smile.

"If you get dressed quickly you can come with, I wanna come back and relax for a bit with you." He smiles wide and places a kiss on my head then rushes to the room to get ready making me laugh and follow.