A Little LORREE

It's quite possible that this story may very well be read without first reading Andlàtkyn, it's prequel!
However, if you are here without having done that first, then hopefully you've read the book series it was based off of in the first place, Inheritance Cycle! That at the very least should help catch up with basic lore, I really didn't change all that much to the general story, which is a little disappointing, lol.

However, where the Inheritance Cycle ended somewhat ambiguously with one Rider and dragon sailing out to uncharted lands to begin the Order anew... I did not end on such a lonely, bittersweet note.
After all, I'm writing a sequel, aren't I?
And from what I've seen of other fics trying to be sequels, I'll be trying to keep things a little more true to form, eh?
Eragon was fated to leave Alagaësia and never return, not returned just a century or two later.

There are other things to worry about now.
Like gods. And just the issue of how an entire Multiverse's worth of monsters and numerous human cultures can fit on just one continent. As such, cultures and styles get merged together. Entirely new ones develop, even. Many even see it as a second chance.

So how does such a patchwork world operate? When so many realms, time periods, eras and races are forced together?

They divide themselves and live in their own regions.
Behold, Zeradelsída.

Please note that not all cities are listed on this map, only most large settlements and capitals

Please note that not all cities are listed on this map, only most large settlements and capitals. The only definite regions that are not colored in are the lands of the Riders and unclaimed areas left to wild natives and creatures.

Zeradelsída consists of multiple cultures, and each typically consists of AU inhabitants that have more in common with one another than other countries.

Ília-Guliä (translates to land of luck from the ancient language) is the main gateway between Alagaësia and Zeradelsída, which gives it the nickname of Bridgeland. It trades with all four main countries of Alagaësia.
(Remember, Teirm became a city-state and is much too small and far away to possibly consider direct trade with anyone from Zeradelsída.)

And because of it's central location, Ília-Guliä is also a hub of trade with most of Zeradelsída as a whole, already directly sharing borders with three separate large countries and being close to a smaller powerhouse that is Cruor. At the same time it shares borders with the incredibly mysterious Haven.

Unfortunately, Havenwoods is almost completely self-sufficient and is on generally a whole other level entirely compared to the rest of not just Zeradelsída, but the world as a whole. Far more ethereal AU inhabitants live here, with a floating city of gods hovering within the small ring of mountains, out of sight of the rest of the world.

Meanwhile, Heaream is essentially Zeradelsída's equivalent of Du Weldenvarden, with a population consisting of more fantastical races like fairies and multiversal elves, who are a different variety to that of Alagaësia.