Chapter 9

I felt so cold when I opened my eyes. Peter was sitting next to me.
"Why are we in the woods?" I asked him, trying to struggle to my feet.

"Thank god you're finally awake. Derek is going to meet us here," he told me
"Are you sure about that?" I asked him, bemused.
"Hmm yeah, you are right. That's the only way he'll find us here quickly. So go ahead....... Scream...."
"I won't do that," I said, furiously

"Then here's the thing. I could leave you here bleeding and praying for someone to come and rescue you."Peter rolled his eyes.

My wound was worse. I was still bleeding. I would probably faint if I didn't go to the hospital immediately.
"Or I can do something better. I can turn you into a werewolf. How great this could be? And then you could join our pack!" he said in an amused tone of voice.
"Hell no!!!!" I said frightened
"Maybe I should do this right now," he said and then the view I saw made me wanna run away as fast as I could. His eyes were flaring red like the color of his shirt.
"Ah"
That was my scream and it was louder than I thought.

"Good job but as you can see it's the best idea, Sylvie! You are very useful to me!" he said and he came too close to me.

"Get away from me!" I screamed and I started running as fast as I could
But he was faster. He grabbed me by the leg and threw me down with force. He came above me and wrapped his arms around my neck. He tried to choke me. I lost my voice. I couldn't move.

Suddenly Derek showed up and pushed Peter away.
"You bastard!" he said and started beating him and punching him in the face. He broke Peter's nose and his hands were full of blood stains because of Peter's blood. Then Peter grabbed Derek's arms and threw him into a tree.

I was in shock. I couldn't move or talk.

"I am not alone," Derek said
Then Scott fell on Peter's back and punched him hard. Peter fell to the ground. Scott took a lighter out of his pocket.
"No.......don't do that........ wait," Peter said
Then Scott started a fire in Peter's body.
His screams were very loud.
"STILES WHERE ARE YOU?" Derek yelled
"I'm here," Stiles said while Peter's body was almost charcoal
"Drive Sylvie to the hospital. NOW"Derek said.
Stiles came to me
"Sylvie, are you okay? Please Sylvie talk to me...... She's not answering guys....... Sylvie can you hear me?....... Stay awake Sylvie.........please......."
My eyes closed again.

"Excuse me. Honey, you are awake...Everything is going to be okay!!! Your friend is here and you are not alone." a nurse said to me
"Where am I ?" I asked her and looked around. I was laid on a bed and the room was dark.
"You are at the hospital. You were in shock honey. Now you are okay." she said.

Then she invited Stiles in and left.
"How are you Sylvie?" he asked
"I feel fine now I guess"
"Your wound is clean now. And you had a concussion. Don't worry when you feel ready we will leave."

So it wasn't a bad dream. Everything happened in real life. Peter kidnapped me and tried to kill him. And Derek killed him in front of me.

After a while me and Stiles got into his car. When he started driving I realized that Anthi was alone in the house.
"Stiles what time is it?"
"Almost 7. It's morning as you can see."
"Oh god, this was the worst night ever!"
That was a lie. The worst night of my life was two years ago.
"What happened with Derek and Scott?" I asked him
"They got rid of the body and Derek became the alpha"
Ohhh Should I be worried now?
"Oh, I see...... Did they ask about me?" I asked him.
"No........"
"Huh," I tried to say, awkwardly.
"Look I sense that you and Derek have two different personalities but don't mess with him, Sylvie!"
"Why would you say that?"
"Because he is a bully. You can't disagree with him"
"I don't care if he is a bully. I will disagree with him If I have to"I said
We arrived at my house and I thanked Stiles. I was so afraid to get inside but I did.

Silence. Where is Anthi?
I went upstairs and I went into Anthi's bedroom. She was still sleeping. But why? Then I saw something on her bedside table.
She took pills!
"Anthi wake up!!!!!! Please!!!!!!"
"Whattttt....... What happened?"She asked me, dazed.
"You scared me! Why did you take pills?"
"They help me to get some sleep okay? When I feel depressed, I can't relax and sleep well."
"Don't do that again okay?"I said to her and held her hands.
"Okay what did you want to tell me?" she asked me
"Yes......Uhm..... Listen... That psychopath who attacked me....... is dead."
"What? We should celebrate!" she said and kicked her blanket.
"Your mood changed quickly"
"Yeah, I know. Are we okay now?" she asked me
"Yes."
"Finally, I was so scared!" she said jovially and stood up.

I didn't tell her about last night. And I won't tell her! At least not now.
When I went to my room I was surprised because I saw Scott standing next to the window.