Chapter 12

When we arrived, Michael held Anthi's arm while they were entering the building. They look so cute together. Me and Ralph were behind them. He is shy and I think he likes me. He can't take his eyes off me.

"I can hold your arm if you want," he said to me
"It's okay.......you don't need to...."

Then I realized I forgot to describe Anthi Derek's appearance.

"Ralph, can you wait here for a little? I will be right back." I said and then I walked fast to reach Anthi.

"I need to tell Anthi something. Why don't you pay for your entrance and wait inside for her?" I told Michael. He nodded, gave Anthi a flirty look, and went inside.
"Okay........Now you need to be careful with Derek. If something goes wrong he will make fun of me."

Stupid excuse. But I couldn't think of something better.

"You know I won't let him do that. Anyway, I will look at his place discretely. And I will send you messages okay? Now let's get inside and have fun." Anthi said.

"Okay remember. He is tall, and strong, with dark brown hair, green eyes, and a wild face. Oh and probably he would be wearing a black leather jacket "
"Oh my god where did you find him?" she asked surprised
"Long story.......And don't forget to say hi to Allison and the others" I said.

"Okay.....Now let's go..." she said and she got inside to find Michael.

I went to Ralph and he was standing in the same location as before.

"Sorry for that," I said to him and smiled
"No worries," he said
"Can I tell you something before we get in?"I asked him just to have more time and make a good entrance.
"Sure..."

Anthi
I reached Michael and we paid for our entrance. We got inside and saw white expensive tables with white chairs from the left and the right. In the middle of the building, there is the dance floor. There are so many lights in the colors of blue, purple, and white.
I saw Allison with her curly hair and next to her Lydia. They were with three boys but I don't know them. Me and Michael headed to their table and as we were approaching them I could see Sylvie's crush.
Tall, has a wild gaze, and is wearing a leather jacket. Oh my god, he reminds me of someone but I can't remember who exactly. What's going on with Sylvie?

"Hi, guys. I am Anthi, Sylvie's best friend!"
"Hello, Anthi! We are glad to see you! And nice dress!" Lydia said
"You decided to come?" Allison asked
"Yes, I didn't want to lose this party!"
"You left Sylvie alone in the house, right? Is she okay?" Allison asked
I saw Derek's little smile and I didn't like it.

"She is coming with her boyfriend!" I said and smiled
Then I saw Derek looking at me wildly.
I shouldn't have called Ralph as Sylvie's boyfriend but I did it on purpose because I don't like Derek's attitude. Sylvie would be obliged to hear me scolding her if Derek is an asshole. I don't want her to fall in love with that kind of guy because she doesn't deserve to be sad.

"Look!!! Here they are!!!!" I beamed.
And then we saw Sylvie more beautiful than ever, doing an impressive entrance with Ralph next to her. She looked shy and nervous but she was very gorgeous!

That was the moment when I saw Derek's reaction. He was staring at her, from the top till the bottom but he paid attention to her legs which are so thin and well shaped. I think he never saw her dressed like a woman. I could describe his hunger for her. I feel like he wants to grab her and kiss her so much.

Well, I am a genius because without me Sylvie wouldn't choose those clothes.

Sylvie
Me and Ralph made a very impressive entrance because all eyes were on us. We were late because I told him that I was not used to that kind of party and that I was nervous and he respected that. For some reason, I could sense Derek's eyes staring at me and I was kind of afraid but I shouldn't let him affect me.
I chose not to look at him because he would figure out that I did it intentionally, so he should think that I was being insouciant and unstressed.

Who am I kidding? He is clever, he won't believe my fake attitude.

We walked past the people and we reached Allison's table.
I couldn't avoid eye contact with Derek but it was full of jealousy.
The way he looked at Ralph was worse. His eyes were full of envy.

I smiled at Allison and Lydia and then Lydia said"We didn't know that you are dating a handsome cute man....." she said and smiled.
Dating? Oh well better for me? I hope Ralph doesn't ruin the moment.

"Yes, guys this is Ralph. Ralph these are my friends. Allison, Lydia, Scott, Stiles and.............Derek." I said hesitantly and gave Derek a blank stare.
"Nice to meet you guys," Ralph said and smiled nervously.
Then Allison came next to me.
"Now that you are here you need to act normal and happy. We will do the same," she whispered
Yeah If Derek continues looking at me like that it would be very normal.......
"I think we should.........you know.........explore around," Stiles said and then he stood up with Scott and Derek. He also winked at us.
"Good luck.......now while the boys are trying to figure out what will happen in the future, we are going to have fun," Lydia said
"I will go to Anthi and the others. See you girls...." I said and went to our table.

Our food was delicious.......
Me, Anthi, Ralph, and Michael were telling jokes to each other, and Anthi started acting strangely. She kicked my leg under the table, multiple times. At one point I looked at her with curiosity. Then I understood that she meant that Derek was staring at me.
If it's true, it makes me happy for some reason, knowing that it makes him mad that I'm with another guy.
That means that he doesn't like that I'm hanging out with other guys.

After a long time of laughing and talking, the DJ started playing songs.
"Well, will my beautiful girlfriend dance with me tonight?" Michael asked Anthi.
"Of course I will..."Anthi said and they headed to the dance floor.

Then me and Ralph were alone again. Awkward moment.
"Would you like to dance with me?"Ralph asked me
"I am a bad dancer," I said and giggled
"Don't worry I wont judge you" he said and grabbed my hand.
We went to the dance floor too and started dancing.
If looks could kill, Ralph would have been killed by Derek over ten times.
We were dancing Valls opposite of him and while I was hugging Ralph I managed to stare at him back.

Our eyes met each other. But I couldn't look at him with anger. I just glanced at him with a deadpan expression.

I was happy and Ralph made me smile which is something important for me nowadays. Then he grabbed my hand and kissed it.
He is being so good to me. And I am not good enough for him.
Then Anthi came to me
"I will go to grab something to drink.....and I will look for......you know," she said and left.
She can be a good stalker if she wants.

Anthi
I told Sylvie that I was going to grab a drink. And I did. I could see Derek in front of me but Derek couldn't. There weren't people around their table because everyone was dancing on the dance floor. Derek seemed very angry about something.
Suddenly I saw him wrapping his arms around Stiles's neck. I got scared. I thought that they would end up in a fight.

After that, I saw the most terrifying thing in my life.
Derek's eyes turned red for no reason and his nails were scratching very slowly Stiles neck.
"Oh my god," I said and started trembling.