Chapter 18

Anthi
"Aren't you dead?"I asked him, frightened.
"As you can see, I am not," he said and smiled at me.
I tried to run but he grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall. Then he came too close to me.
"Every time you are scared, it makes you hotter," he said
"I have a boyfriend and I can use him if I want to call the police."I threatened him.
"Oh, do you think that now I got scared? Don't you remember? I'm a werewolf.....I'm also sure that Sylvie told you that sad story..." he said ironically.

I couldn't stop shaking. But I don't want to faint. Not now!

"What do you want from me, Peter?" I asked him
"I want you to give a message to Sylvie. And if you follow my rules, I'm gonna reward you."Peter said.
Then he kissed my hand. I felt a cold shudder penetrating my body.
"Sylvie is the only way to change Derek's mind. You know that don't you?" he asked me
"No, I don't because I'm trying to keep my best friend away from that monster!" I said
"Oh sweet and innocent Anthi! What makes you believe that Derek will leave Sylvie alone? She is in love with him......"
"I will make her hate him I swear!" I said enraged.

"Well If that's what you want I can help you....So....."Peter said and looked at me. He was too close to me and I could feel his breath in my mouth.
"Tell Sylvie that I will be back. We have enemies and we should all stay united. I won't let Derek and his pack destroy me!"he said and he left.
When he closed the door I sat on the floor and tried to relax. This man is so creepy. Ok to be honest I used to like creepy guys because they have a specific beauty but Peter is an exception!

Maybe I should think more logically. I should find Scott's number from Sylvie's phone and ask him to tell Derek to come here. At least Derek won't do anything to Sylvie while I will be present.

I went upstairs and headed to Sylvie's bedroom. She was sleeping. I grabbed her phone from her bedside table and found Scott's number. I saw the time. It was almost 1 am but I didn't care. I just want all of this to be over.
"Scott?"
"Sylvie?"
"No, It's Anthi. I know that it's late but I need to tell you something important! Can you please tell Derek to come here like.....you know..... at my house?"
"When?"he asked me
"Tomorrow morning."
"Okay but.....should I be worried?" Scott asked me.
"No, this is a thing between Sylvie and Derek."
"What?"he asked me surprised
Fuck!!!! This can't be happening!

"Listen Scott, It's not what you think! But I have to go now. Please do that and I will explain it another time." I said and hung up the phone.
Okay, I was very rude to him!

Sylvie
I woke up refreshed and I realized that my hair was naturally curled and I kind of like this hairstyle. My new night dress suits me well. Then I heard a knock on the door. I did not pay attention but suddenly I heard Derek's deep voice. I went downstairs and saw him staring at me.
Ok maybe I'm wrong but Derek likes my legs. He always stares at them.
"Derek? What are you doing here?"I asked him
"I invited him. We need to discuss something important." Anthi said while she was approaching us from the kitchen, holding a cup of coffee.
"What happened?" I asked her
"Sit down..."Anthi said.

Then me and Derek heard the unexpected conversation between Anthi and Peter, last night while I was sleeping.
"Oh my god I was sleeping and you were talking downstairs with Peter?" I said frightened.
"I don't get it. Why would he show up to you, especially you?"Derek asked
"Because I am Sylvie's best friend and Sylvie affects you so you can say that I am his toy, unfortunately ..." Anthi said and gave a blank stare to her cup.
"What did he mean with the word enemies?"I asked.
"Maybe the police know......That's why he wants us to be all united. I need to tell the others."Derek said and stood up. He opened the door, gave a look at me and then he left.

"Jesus Christ, do you see how thankless he is?"Anthi said.
"Okay to be honest your news wasn't that good. Am I wrong?"
"No, but he had to thank me. Oh, and I forgot to mention, Peter told me that he will reward me if I do what he said, "she said and fixed her ponytail.