•3•

Past

"Yuna, Let's break up" Huening kai said.

"W-why? Did I do something that upsets you? What did I do?" Yuna asked confused.

"Deal." he shortly said.

"What do you mean by that?" Yuna replied not getting his point.

"It's just a dare! And honestly I don't like you. We had a deal with my friends!" he confessed.

Yuna was dumbfounded at the confession of the boy. And her tears starts to fall one by one on her cheeks.

"So all this time, you're just toying me?!"

"Y-yes" as the boy replied Yuna slapped him.

The boy didn't utter a word 'cause he knew that he deserves it.

"How is it? Playing a girl's feelings? Huh? How can you sleep at night? You know what?! You're the most evil person that I met!" she shouted, crying.

"I'm sorry! I hesitated to do this at first, but they Insisted! I don't want to lose them! They threatened me that if I won't do the deal? Then they will kick me out to their group and they will bully me until I die!" the boy explained.

"I don't care! I don't need your lies! You're so selfish!" Yuna said.

"I know! And I'm sorry!"

Yuna was about to walk out, but then she stopped and turned, "And I hope I don't want to see you again" she said then she walked away.

Present

"Ms. Yuna?" the teacher called snapping her hands.

"Y-yes?" she replied finally coming to her sense.

"Is there a problem?" the teacher asked concerned.

"N-no Ma'am" she answered.

"It seems like you're lost? Are you sure that there's no problem?" the teacher asked again.

"Yes ma'am" she assured.

The teacher nodded, "Okay, class dismiss!"

The students cheered. And started getting their things inside their bags and stand.

"GOOD BYE CLASS!"
"GOOD BYE MA'AM!"

"Let's talk" Huening kai said crossing his arms.

"Why would we?" Yuna replied.

"Yu-" Lia was about to call Yuna but Chaeryeon stopped her.

"Let them be" Chaeryeon whispered.

"Why?" Lia whispered back.

"I explain it later" she said then pull Lia and other girls out the room.

"Because I want to explain" he said directly.

"Explain? We're done Kai, so please stop it with your games"

Yuna was about to walk but then Kai grabbed her wrist that makes her face him.

"Let me go!" Yuna shouted.

"Please let's talk" Kai begged as his tears starts to fall on his cheeks.

Yuna saw him crying, makes her world stop.

'Don't cry please, don't' Yuna thought.

She don't understand how she feel when she saw Kai crying infront of her. You can tell that Yuna was still inlove with Kai.

"Please Yuna, I beg you" He kneeled down.

"Stand" Yuna said not looking at him, biting her lips, trying not to cry.

'But what if, he's playing with you again? But no one would act like this if they are prentending. Impossible' Yuna thought.

Kai quickly stands up.

"What do you want to explain?"

OKAY! IT'S LAME RIGHT? AND ACTUALLY THOSE 5 READS IT'S ME HAHA, WELL IT'S SELF-SUPPORT AND I LOVE MYSELF, AND I CRIED AS I BACKREAD MY LAME STORY HAHA, I'M WEIRD RT? I KNOW HIHI, AND AGAIN, PLEASE KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME AND ALWAYS BE SAFE AND PRAY! ILOVEYA'LL! MWUAHUGS!💜