•5•

I bumped into a tree that makes me come to my sense.

"Aisshhhh. It hurts!" I exclaimed as I wiped my forhead.

I quickly go home. As I opened the door, I recieved a glare and worried face.

"Where have you been?! Don't you know that we are so worried about you?! Huh?!" Yeji nagged at me like a mother.

I made a confuse face as I realized what time is it. I looked at my wristwatch, "It's already 11 pm?!" I shouted in shock.

"Yes idiot!" Ryujin replied. I was in panicked as I remember that Kai accompanied me to my house, our house rather, I mean with these 4 unnies.

"Mianhee. I don't know" I apologized.

"And we know that you're with Kai" I was shocked at what Lia said, the other three nodded including Chaeryeong.
I glared at her making a face 'I will kill you'.

"They insisted" Chaeryeong said, making a terrified face.

"Fine, Okay, Kai's my ex" I confessed making them laugh.

I was confused at the way they acted.

"Lol. We already know, pabo!" Lia said in between her laugh.

I scratch my head in embarassment, "I'm hungry" I pouted, changing the topic.

"You still need to explain to us" Yeji said and lead her way to the dinning area. I showed a worried face at the same time angry face 'cause what Chaeryeong did. I shouldn't have told her Aish!. The four of us followed Yeji to the dining room. I sat besides Chaeryeong.

"I'm sorry" Chaeryeong apologized as she nudged me.

"It's okay, and for now on I will not keep any secrets from you guys" I said as I munched my food. They just replied a nod.

"The homemade blackbean noodles(Jajammyeon) is the best!" I exclaimed as I slurped it.

"And tommorow we don't have class, 'cause all the teacher have a seminar for 3 days" Yeji explained.

We all cheered, "Yohoo!! No classes!!" all of us shouted in chorus.

After a few minutes we all done eating and I explained to them what was about me and Kai.

"So that's why I moved to L.A and met you guys uwu!"I hugged them one by one. "But earlier at school, he said he wanted to talk to me, blahblah" (A/N: I was lazy I'm sorry hehe) after 1 hour we all bid our goodbyes as I went to my room. Only me, cause I don't want to have a roommate.

As soon as I lay on my bed, my phone rang. I lazily get it and opened it. Unknown number? Who is this? And at this time, this person is calling me? Mysterious.

I hesitated but I put all my courage up and answered the phone.

"H-hello?" why stutter.

"I know who you are and where you lived" A man's voice said. I frightened as my hands became cold.

"Who are you?! What do you want from me?!" I shouted.

I just heard a laughter that gives me shivers and he ended the call. I panicked.

"Unniee!! Helpp!!!!" I asked for a help as my tears escaped. I'm scared I hugged myself.

The unnies quickly got out from their room and goes to my room.

"Why?! What's the problem?!" Yeji asked worriedly.

"S-someone" I stuttered, I don't want to tell them but I promised them not to keep any secrets from them anymore.

"Someone called just now, A man's voice, he said that he know who I am and where do I live, Unnie I'm scared!" I reported as I hugged her.

"Shh.. We're here now, don't cry" Yeji calmed me down.

I just cried and cried until I fell asleep.