•4•

Yuna's POV.
I can't stop thinking about what he said to me.

Flashback

"What do you want to explain?" I asked avoiding an eye contact with him.

He wiped his tears and breathed heavily.

He quickly grabbed my hand and run as fast as he can.

"Where are we going?!" I asked in between our run.

"Rooftop" he replied.

After a few minutes we arrived at the rooftop.
We're having a hard time to breath, I glared at him, I sudden blushed at what he did.

He wiped(?) his wet hair and was about to take off his t-shirt but then I stopped him.

"Don't you dare" I said as I feel a heat on my cheeks.

"Cute" he shortly said. I just rolled my eyes and tucked my hair.

Kai's POV.
She's cute when she stopped me for taking off my shirt.
But then she suddenly tucked her hair that makes me blush. I admit she's hot.

"Done checking me?" she said that makes me come out to my thoughts.

"I wasn't" I denied. Don't stutter self.

"Ayee," she teased me, "Okay so what do you want to explain? You playboy?" she asked.

How do I start? Will she believe me? I should have practice!

"U-uh, about the past, umm" damn why did you stutter?!.

"Hm?" she hummed and signals me to continue what I am going to say.

"The real reason, is that, I really like you, but my friend said that we should break up. At first I opposed but they threatened me that If I won't do what they told me, then they will rape you and kill you. And I don't have a choice, so I did what I was told to for your sake." I explained.

A tear escaped on her red cheeks. I came closer to her and was about to wipe it but she refused and wiped it herself.

"I know that you're shocked. But please believe me" I begged.

"Why didn't you tell me that earlier?! Why now?! You know I can't eat the day when you said those things? You know that I locked up in my room for many months?! You should have told me that at first!" she said as her tears starts to fall continuously.

"I know" I said as I pull her into a hug. It really hurts seeing her crying because of me.

"You should have told me" she said repeatedly as she cried on my chest, hitting my chest actually.

Hear my heartbeat Yuna, It's beating because of you.

"I know, I was about to tell you but then I found out that you moved to L.A, I can't eat too and I locked myself in my room." I said as my tears starts to fall.

"I'm sorry" she apologized.

"For what?" I asked as I broke the hug. She looked at me in my eyes. She wiped my tears, I miss her warmth.

"For slapping you" she said as she look down.

"No, I deserve it" I said.

"But It's your fault too. You should have told me earlier you fool!" she said then she flicked my nose.

"ahh! It hurts!" I acted. She quickly became worried and kissed my nose. I blushed at what she did.

"It's Ok-" she said but was cut off when she realized what she did. Her cheeks reddened.

"Calm down, you're turning into a tomato" I teased her which makes her punch me softly on my shoulder.

"Forgive me okay? And please stop crying, 'cause it hurts" I said.

"I already forgive you" she replied. I looked at her eyes, her beautiful tired eyes. I didn't realize that I was staring at her for more than 2 minutes. I shooked my head as I realized that she was sleeping on my lap.

"You must be tired, If you can hear me, I love you Yuna, and I always Love you" I said as I kissed her forhead.