Pool Part Disaster

The Zodiacs and Creepypastas had a pool party.... This is what happened.

Leo and Eyeless Jack decided to handle food. Jack made the mistake of letting Leo be on grill duty..

Jeff the killer, Capricorn, Aries, and Toby were all in the pool when suddenly Capricorn and Jeff splashed Aries and Toby....there is now a splash war happening and no one knows what to do.

Jane the killer and Taurus were sun bathing. That is they were until they got splashed with one of Toby's water balloons.

When Ben came outside(Splendor forced him too) He decided to sit with Gemini under a tree and play Mario Kart on his Switch.

Virgo was playing Uno with Hoodie and Masky, till Hoodie got mad and threw a chair at Virgo.

The chair mad missed Virgo, but it had hit Cancer instead while there were talking to Capricorn and Jeff about their war plans.

Libra was letting Sally mess with their hair. Then they saw Cancer get hit by a chair and proceeded to chase Hoodie around while screeching at them.

Scorpio was just laying in the grass. Contemplating as to why there are here.

Pisces and Sagittarius were having a competition to see who could jump off the tallest tree and break the leats amount of bones. Slender had to pull them off the trees and tie them to a chair.

But where is Aquarius?
They were hiding in their bedroom watching anime and eating snacks with Candypop and Laughing Jack.