Who do you start a war with/ who do you rage war on?

Ty all sm for 1k reads!!

Aries:
Enemy- Clockwork
Ally- Jane Everlasting
Why?: They thought that you said "flight me" instead of "fight me" and threw you out of the window.

Taurus:
Enemy- Jane the Killer
Ally- Laughing Jack
Why?: She attempted to kidnap you in your sleep after the prank you and Jeff pulled on her when things didn't go well she attempted m u r d e r.

Gemini:
Enemy- Ben Drowned
Ally- Dark Link
Why?: He took you and Darks phones and flushed them down a toilet so you would return the favor but instead of a phone you were gonna flush h i m.

Cancer:
Enemy- Dr. Smiley
Ally- Jeff the Killer
Why?: He kidnaped you and Jeff and tried to do surgery on you. You won't tell him but you think that Jeff is now missing a liver.

Leo:
Enemy- Zalgo
Ally- Ben Drowned
Why?: You two are too chaotic for your own good and when he tried to give you back to Slender you bolted into the nearest KFC and threw chicken at him.

Libra:
Enemy- Hoodie
Ally-Eyeless Jack
Why?: HE FUCKING POPS OUT FROM NO WHERE IT IS FUCKING SCARY-

Virgo:
Enemy- Laughing Jack
Ally- Maksy
Why?: You are the candy that Lj had left on the table they were his favorite type of caramel twists.

Scorpio:
Enemy- eVerYonE
Ally- The tRee
Why?:
You.
Are.
The.
Devil.

Saggitarius:
Enemy- Seedeater
Ally- Slender
Why?: You "accidentally" threw a tree at them.

Capricorn:
Enemy- Puppeteer
Ally- Ticci-Toby
Why?: You took his beanie and tied it to a stake, lit it on fire, and proceeded to chant baby shark.

Aquarius:
Enemy- Yourself
Ally- Yourself
Why?: You think everyone is suspicious you even doubt yourself sometimes.

Pisces:
Enemy- Eyeless Jack
Ally- Smile Dog
Why?: He said you were all bark and no bite. And so you but him. Now he thinks his arm needs amputated.