It's You?

Mentions of Chris and Ryan.

Chris smirks as you round the corner, it's clear you just got out of bed. Your hair is still in a bun on top of your head. A black tank top and some pajama pants, he's sure they are his but it doesn't matter. You look better in them. Ricky clears his throat and shakes his head, lighting a cigarette up.

"You know, Ryan would be pissed if he saw you making googly eyes at his girl."

The death glare Chris gives him makes the short black haired man laugh.

"He asked her out?"

Chris sulks a little. He was pretty sure he had you on his side. He feels guilty that he is even thinking like that. It's only been six months since the tour has started, but he was pretty convinced you had mutual feelings for him. It's just the little actions you do, resting your hand on his arm. The laugh and smile you give him from side stage. He's never noticed you give one to Ryan like that.

Of course when he thinks about it. He is more focused on getting Ryan away from you or you from him. The longer you spend with him, the more you are bound to gain a crush on him. If Chris is being honest, Ryan always gets the girls and he is not gonna let it happen again. Although, he probably already has.

Fucking Ryan, good looking goofy fucker.

"Well, not exactly but i do believe he has plans too."

Ricky knows the moment Ryan finds out he told Chris, it's gonna be his ass. He just wants some fun. It's rare the guys are so intrigued by a girl. Much less one who is clearly into neither of them. What's the harm? Besides a few broken hearts and maybe one ego? Who knows. It's just funny.

Chris nods, raising a painted on eyebrow to think. In no way is he letting Ryan get to you first. No fucking way.

"I suggest you get over there now. Ryan is going in for the kill there Cerulli."

Ricky chuckles as he inhales the cigarette and exhales with a laugh as he watches Chris jog over to your side.

Vinny sits at the picnic table and his drumsticks in his hands as he looks to Ricky.

"You are so gonna crush the dreams of these two men."

Ghost scoffs, "Already happened and they don't even know it."

Vinny raises an eyebrow to Ghost but shrugs, drumming along his legs.

This is gonna be fun.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"So i was thinking, maybe me and you grabbing.."

"Hey! Y/N!"

The sound of your name sends you out of the focus of Ryan towards the voice. Ryan groans. Every fucking time. Ryan rolls his eyes and looks to Chris who is just a few feet from the two of you.

"Good morning!"

Chris smiles, stretching his arms out towards you. His way of asking for a hug. Giving in, you rest your head on his chest. Missing the little smirk Chris gives Ryan and the finger Ryan gives Chris. Releasing you, he moves one of the strands that fell out of the bun behind your ear.

"Have you had coffee this morning?"

Ryan smiles to himself. Boy, he is so ahead of Chris. He doesn't even know. He made sure to take in details and pay attention to conversations, Chris always did too but he also knew Chris. Chris would rather have a monster. Ryan, he is more the coffee drinker.

Everyone knows that.

You nod, "Ryan brought me some."

Chris frowns. Okay, so Ryan one. me zero. Well, okay. We can fix that. We can fix this. Chris paints his smile back on and looks down to the black pajama pants. He chuckles a bit and looks up to you finding you staring back at him, a confused look on your face.