Emotional Attachement

One final thrust is all it takes, Ricky lets out a groan as he spills inside the condom. His beautiful ocean eyes locked to yours doing his best to stare into your soul. See where you two stand in this current moment desperate to find any sign of emotion other then dopamine from the sex.

Sighing, he rolls on to the side of the bed. His black hair falling behind him and covering the pillow. Catching his breath along the way, he looks towards you when he feels the bed move. Not surprised that you are already wanting to leave.

He knew what this was the moment it started. Scratch my back and i'll scratch yours kind of a deal, he is technically one of your coworkers. You don't do this type of thing but alcohol speaks a different story, you guess. You ended up in his bed and from there things had changed.

"You don't have to leave. You can stay. It would be easier honestly. The guys would probably see you sneaking out and the last thing we both want is you being seen."

He turns to face you, one hand reaching out for you but you stand up. His hand falling to the pillow with a silent thud.

You think about it. He's right. You know he is. Ryan already suspects something, Ricky is his best friend and they share everything almost. This being one of the things they don't. You made Ricky promise to keep his mouth shut. Not to make this something this wasn't.

This is nothing more then sex. Pleasure for each of you. Ryan would immediately get the wrong idea and his teasing would end things before the real fun even began.

"I can't. I don't want emotional attachments. Staying over being in the same bed, that's an attachment i can't take. I wont take any chances."

Pulling the black My Chemical Romance band t shirt over your head, you sigh when Ricky frowns at you. His ocean eyes loosing their shine, you move to his side of the bed and press a kiss on his forehead.

Slowly trailing down to his lips, "I'll come back tomorrow. Two whole nights of being in a hotel room. So many positions sir, i'm not gonna miss that opportunity."

Pressing another kiss to his lips, you smirk as you flick your eyes to his.

"I'll even suck your cock if you are a good boy for me. You want that?"

Ricky gulps, nodding profusely. His eyes wide at the thought of your mouth. It's been so long since he has felt the inside of your mouth, it practically makes him hard as he speaks. It's kinda hard to sneak away for just a split second without being needed.
Booping his nose with your finger, you lean back up and chuckle. Moving towards the table and grabbing your room key waving a goodbye to Ricky as he lays there in the bed with another hard on.

"Fuck."

He gasps, guess this will be another one he has to solve.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Behave."

You hiss.

He smirks, doing his best to not thrust up into your mouth. He knows how much you hate the mouth fucking when it's not wanted. You are most definitely different most. You don't stray away from the really kinky stuff and always down to try it once.

He knows he got lucky with finding you.

Only if he could really have you in the way his hearts wants and not in some meaningless fuck. He knows it won't ever change as much as he wants it too.

"Come on please. I'm begging you. He needs more."

He groans, his hands tightening in the sheets.