008

KENZIE sat in a booth at Java Cafe, glancing up from her phone everytime the bell at the door chimed. She was going through her texts with Johnny, preparing herself for him to walk through the door of the small coffee shop.

The gold bell at the door jingled once again, the brunette looking up at the entrance. She grinned as she saw Johnny's light hair and brooding figure scanning the room, his eyes stopping on the suddenly cheerful girl that had stood up from her place at the booth.

Their eyes connected as they both let out a breath, grinning before walking over to each other.

"Hi." the girl grinned, craning her neck to look him in the eyes.

"Hi." he breathed out before pulling her into a tight hug.

The two stood there, embracing each other in complete silence, Kenzie smiling into his chest.

"Come on, let's sit down."

-

"Yeah i get where you are coming from but Simon is obviously the most relatable character, therefore the most superior character."

"But come on, how could this face not be your favorite character." Johnny whined, gesturing towards his phone.

"But nobody can relate to that face, you're just too beautiful." Kenzie giggled, kicking Johnny's leg under the table.

"I don't know, i can definitely think of someone that's a lot more beautiful."

"Aw, i didn't know you felt that way about Asher." She grinned, Johnny pouting.

"Hey, I'm trying to be sentimental here." He exclaimed.

"Thank you." Kenzie smiled gently at the man, holding his hand.

"Come on let's go back to my apartment." Johnny suddenly stood up, taking Kenzie's hand with him.

"Why?"

"I have a surprise."

-

"Oh my fucking god, you guys!" Kenzie squealed, letting go of Johnny's hand to jump into Nadia's open arms, then Annie's, then Asher's, Carson's and Hayden's ( who almost fell over when he saw the two holding hands).

"My otp has met, my life is complete." Hayden gushed as the group walked into to the living room, where they already had blankets all over the floor and Netflix up on tv.

"Guess who's having a sleepover motherfuckers!"

-
they meet and hayden is the captain of jenzie in this book!
also nadia isn't the evil one in this book because i don't think she deserves to be treated like that, i actually like her. :)