Introduction

This chapter isn't important to the plot, it's just a bit of a hello! SO ANYWAY, hi. A bit of a warning, I will allow the characters to curse. This story is going to be about dragon mating season (duh) and I gained inspiration from all the different stories I've read over the years, and I thought I'd finally make one of my own. There probably won't be a smut scene (lemon?), but if it's highly requested, or if I feel like it, then I'll write one and I'll either make it an extra at the end, or put a warning on it and post two chapters that day. I had already tried to make one of these, but it was a while ago and I sucked ass back then and I got super uninspired and ran out of time to write.

I'm going to try really hard to update once a week, it may fluctuate obviously, and if there is a situation where I can't update for a while I'll add in a cute little pre-written chapter that isn't really related to the plot. This story is probably placed somewhere between Edolas and Tenrou, but since it's not canon I don't think it really matters. Just in case you care, there won't be any super overpowered stuff going on, like Lucy won't become the princess of dragon slayers or something, and Lisanna isn't going to murder anyone. Well Lisanna may threaten to murder someone... Well anyways I hope you enjoy, sorry for the delay!! *Jazz hands*

Lots of love! ~Leo~