chapter 1

There is a saying that the earth and the sky love each other very very much but they can't hold each other cuz they or so far apart so when it rains they or holding each other.

___that saying is going to be important__

(Y/n) pov
I all ways think people can be the best if they try or they or willing to try. I saw people with their children from the orphanage I smile at the kids as I sit there.

"No one ever comes for us," says a little blue boy. "It is because we or bad kids" the green one said  "no one would want us, " says the red one.

I frown that are just child that got hand a bad life but no one is willing to give them a chance. I look at the orphanage. Should I try again for a child I just don't want to let them down. If I can't get them I want to give it a shot.

In that moment I wish for a sigh of some then a paper was coming my way I grabbed it before it got away. It was a child drawing the little girl ask for it back. Was that my sign to start the first step with out me thinking I was walking in to the orphanage and up to the care taker.

"Miss i am here to look for some children called the The Rowdyruff Boys"
She was surprised and nods.

"Boys boys come here someone here to see you" she say to them and look back at me

She came back to were I was "are you sure you look at the The Rowdyruff Boys  we got other children" I shake my head no " I want to see them I sure they would make great kids if someone gave them a chance" She nodded and look at the boys coming in.

They were just looking around and then at me I get down to there level and say " hi my name is (y/n) you can call me that or anything you want I hope to be your guys guardian" they nod and I go finish talking to the care taker and get some paperwork done. They pretty much thank me for taking them .

I walk to the mean room seeing the boys sitting there " let's go you three"

(Not the best but I have no another way for them to meet (