chapter 9

hello my lovely readers hope every thin g going well sorry for the wait I was watching the power puff girls agen so I can get the story right it Cinda all over the places but don't worry, I will fix it later I just wanted to get thesis out for you guy.

Recap

I wish this goes well I hope they are welcome and go to loving teachers and friends. As I pulled up to the school I am surprised to see the Professor there he looked just as shocked I know the girls go her but I was not suspecting him to be here it really weird.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

I walk up the stairs and meet a teacher with black hair she smiled sweetly and I ask if she had a opening for my boy's. She was surprised and nodded her head yes. She looked a little bit hesitant but was nice about it.

The room was colorful and small with kids drawers. I hope they were good with kids like my boys. She had me paperwork and a pen. She sit down and I do to. "I would love to work with your boys but I need some paperwork and some sort of record of them.

I nodded and think her. I walk to my car I look at my boys and smiled I was so happy I got them I was so glad to have this life with them. I look at my mirror and see the professor and the girls. I got back out to say hi and maybe have him put in a good word for me so the boys can get in. I get closer he start to turn red and was moving very weirdly. maybe he has anxiety but I wont ask because it would be rude. as I meet the girls at the professor he was a babbling on I smiled an ask if every thing was okay the girls smiled and nodded and said every thing was fine and good there dad just nodded. bubbles sad that me and her dad should go out and eat talk about having super hero kids I guess she was talk bright fast i didn't notes. my boys were right by me by the time she finish I nodded and say that would be find is it is fine with him

i walk back to the car and head home guess I am not going in to work agene tell all this paper work is done i get the boys back in and start heading home seeing the girls and the professor go in to the school. his a good dad with tree little girls and all on his own. that hard even for a single mother let allow a single father. I smiled he was kinda cute in a dorke way, maybe, bubbles was on to something there, she seemed to be the more moshonly and feeling tip that good her sisters don't seem like they or into that tip of stuff well not buttercup at lest blossom maybe but not a lot.

as I go home the boys stated play boll again in the yard. I want in the homes to start on this paper work so I can get them in as fast as I can I do want to go back to work but the boys need schooling to teachers them read, wright ,spell and mash more.

narrator's pov

is this the time for a love story or is it time for a new aventred for the girls and the boys. will they become a happy family or will it all go down hill

or is it just going to blow up in there faces like last time we will see in the next episode of the power puff girls.