chapter 2

Time skip

When I get to the house it was dark the boys following close behind me. I open the door and let them in. I will put them in the spare room I take there stuff up and tell them that can watch tv wall I order dinner. I blah son taking them shopping and looking at schools for them.

I came out of the room they sitting waiting it I all ready order the pizza and soda. I sit down and they did not see me coming but there was a knock on the door I opened it to see the pizza and soda. That was fast I thought and took it paying the person and tipping. " boys time.

They come zomming in I hold the pizza away " Wash your hands" the zoom off then back. Then we sat down and eat together. " how was your guy day going" they all look up and say something. "Great" " okay I guess" " good" I nod and say " well we are going out tomorrow to get you guys more thing for your room is that okay if you share a room it a big room".  That nod and keep eating " it wired they don't talk as mush but the lady and the place say they don't stop taking" I thought maybe it a new place trying to get use to it.

When it was time for bed I led the boys to the room and let them in they got ready I can back in and I told them good night and tuck them in.

I turn off the light and tell them good night.

Rowdyruff boys pov

She was so nice we have a room. What if we scared her of like everything or everyone else. Brick had not said anything about her or everyone all to day. He the one that is in trouble first and then butch then boomer.this time they we're quiet and did what they were told if they get sent back they will get split up and they don't want that too happen.

The next morning they woken up to the small of eggs and bacon. They came out of the room slowly seeing the lady with ( y/h/c) ( you're hair color) was cooking she turn around seeing them awake. " good morning boy sit down the food is all most done" They got on the chair and still no talking. She sit down and sigh " boys do you not like it here I know it only been your first day here but I need you to tell me what is wrong so I can help you and I will try my best and most to not get mad you guys have it hard I understand" they look at the woman in front of them talking. Boomer the first one to talk " can I have some orange juice" he say.

She smiles and nodded " yes do you boy want any thing water, milk , orange juice " butch say milk and look away but brick don't say anything. She smiles " okay take your time brick no rush okay" he nods.
She give them there food and drinks she gave brick orange juice. We ate or food she told us to get ready that we are going to the store.