chapter 13

5 years later

it had been 5 years since elena and haley took the girls they live in new york they lived in a gated community it was like a mansion her bella jenna hope haley lexi and cami she hadn't heard from the originals in 5 years her daughter had been safe she knew that they probably deserved to know her and spend time with her but she couldn't take the riskelena was in her room reading everyone else was out now that her daughter was 15 lexi stayed with her as much as possible a knock at the door broke elena out of her trance she went to the door she opened it and started to back up

"what the hell are y'all doing here" elena said looking at the face of klaus and kol mikaelson"can't get in i have a maid its in her name"

"go find the girls i'll deal with her" kol said and klaus flashed off"i already met the maid and sbe already invited me in were way smarter than you are elena" kol vamped to elena and had her against the wall "so how about you be good and tell me what is going on how about you start from the begining"

"how about no" elena said

elena broke his wrist kneed him and vamped out he vamped out after her she vamped to her old apartment that she had when she was missing knowing that he was gonna follow her she hurried and grabbed one of her daggers and hid it under her pillow and sat down on the bed

"you can't run from an original" kol said walking in

"your not taking my daughter when she's with y'all she's in danger and i can't have that for her" elena said she didn't want her little girl constantly looking over her shoulder scared that someone was going to get her

"she's not just your daughter elena i'm not gonna let anything happen to her" kol said he would protect his daughter at any cost he wouldn't put her in danger"now you still owe me an explanation there's always more with you"

"i don't owe you nothing you left me if i recall and that is the exact reason why our fifthteen year old daughter rather live with me and not you cause you claimed you loved me yet you left and never returned she doesn't even trust you" elena said"so are you gonna force her to stay with you she'll just be moody and not want to be there and eventually your just gonna send her back to me"

"i left cause i was forced to leave its not like you even tried to get me to stay you let me leave" kol said

"yeah thats funny i let you leave i did not let you leave i wanted you to stay i asked you why you had to leave why couldn't you stay but you still left just because i didn't beg you to stay doesn't mean a thing you wouldn't have anyway family matters to you" elena said she hated that he was making it seem like she didn't want him to stay when she did want him to stay"you left and you almost came back did you even consider that it was your baby or were to focused on the fact that you left and you thought i moved on"

"i did think that you moved on i never thought i was going to be able to have any kids elena" kol said he thought he would never have kids so when the news came around"i didn't think it was me"

"when i came there even with the glamour spell she acts like you the hints were there my cheer tryouts was 2 weeks after you left i was very pregnant after graduation that was 8 and a half months after you left she's not blond" elena said"i tried to tell you but you didn't want to hear of it"

"it was to hard to be by you elena you weren't the only one who was trying to avoid" kol said"and then you disapear for five years and come back and just take her"

"i did what i had to do i got rid of dhalia who wanted both girls i got rid of your parents daggered your brotether i killed katherine handled davina your crazy ex i got my aunt and my friend back i did what i had to i am not letting my daughter be in danger because of y'all problems family means the world she means the world to me" elena said she didn't care who she had to betray or hurt as long as bella was safe"y'all have enemies y'all have a lot of them as long as she's with in reach of y'all she's in danger her an hope she's a witch and a vampire but she's not invincible and neither is hope i would never take her from y'all if i thought she was safe she got kidnapped right under all of us because of a stupid herb that stops hearing i can't have her in danger and i won't"

(sorry its short but i wanted to leave it at a cliff hanger)