Chapter 22

Elena was in Hope's room with Haley. It had been three hours and Hope had just woken up.

"Is Bella ok" Hope asked.

"I'll go get her" Elena got up and headed to Bella's room. Kol had gone to help to see if they could figure out anything. She walked in and Bella was sleep. She went over and shaked her a little."Hope's up and she wants you."

Bella got up and followed Elena back to Hope's room."I'm so sorry.

"It's not your fault" Hope sat up and looked at them.

"So me and Haley you two are grounded for a month for sneaking out the house after i told y'all to stop" Elena didn't want to get them to long they were young.

"Ok" Bella nodded.

"That's fair" Hope said.

"I want both of y'all to get some sleep if y'all stay in here that is fine with me but you both need to rest turn on a movie i don't care no phones or laptops though or leaving" Elena said.

"Next time we catch y'all sneaking out the house you two are going to be in even more trouble" Haley said.

"Alright"

"Good" Elena and Haley went back out. The others were all in the compound.

"Anything" Haley asked.

"We may have a problem" Klaus said.

"Tyler Lockwood, Little gilbert. Ripper" Kol said.

Haley and Elena looked at each other and then Haley said."Short one. Davina."

"She's working with them to get back at us mainly me" Elena said,"Why Bella got bit and Hope got thrown they know she can't handle her powers yet and they don't really want to harm her but harm Bella get back at me"

"I'll call Bonnie she is going to freak" Caroline said, She vamped upstairs to call Bonnie.

"The kids none of them leave this house" Haley said.

"We can't kill Jeremy tourture different story he's a hunter and no one wants that curse unless your human you don't get it" Elena said.

"Or witch" Cami said.

"Stefan is an unstable ripper he'll kill anyone in his path Lexi" Elena said. She was ready to take them all down.

"I got him i'm not scared and i got 500 years on him and i know how to get it back on but the tourture will be real i might need an originals help to get into his mind faster"  Lexi said.

"Tyler is the same way in his mind i went from helping wolfs to literally sleeping with the enemy and joining the family and Elena he knew since birth so those who can be harmed becareful wolf bites are not fun." Haley said.

Caroline vamped downstairs."She said that she would be over in the morning."

"Davina is an evil bitch in need of an attitude adjustment if you see her its take her down she kidnapped Bella last time we underestimated her she's physco and unhinged. Tie her up hazel becareful she doesn't care about anyone but herself and she absolutely hates Elena." Haley said.

"When she thought Katherine was me she wasted no time in taking her down so lets make sure that this happens right if we do anything wrong were in trouble. Most important thing they don't reach Bella Hope, Sapphire Caleb or Jake." Elena said. She didn't want them getting hurt because someone hated her. She wasn't going to let it happen.

--

The next morning Bonnie and Damon walked into the compound. Where Elena and Haley were.

"So" Bonnie asked.

"Tyler bit Bella meaning he's dead whether anyone likes it or not Kol will kill him or me or Haley will. Davina hurt Hope. So Klaus and Caroline are out looking for her. Stefan is no where to be found Lexi and Rebekah went to find him. Jeremy is a problem so we sent Freya Rebekah and Jenna to see if they can be found." Elena said,

"We tie them up unless Kol or Klaus kills them but tie up for now" Haley said.

"Were in no one hurts my goddaughter and gets away with it" Bonnie spat.

"I know they won't not if i have anything to say about it" Elena said.