𝓓|001

Royalty Äniya MyersAtlanta, Georgia  Friday | 7:56 p

Royalty Äniya Myers
Atlanta, Georgia
Friday | 7:56 p.m.

 "I'm so tired of this fuckass ankle monitor" I groaned in annoyance

"I'm so tired of this fuckass ankle monitor" I groaned in annoyance. It's been 6 months and i'm still stuck with this ankle monitor. I barely even did anything all i did was kindly put my ex boyfriend's side chick in the hospital. She survived so pressing charges part was unnecessary.

"Maybe if you stopped fucking fighting and doing stupid shit you wouldn't have to wear it" My foster mom retorted.

"I ain't even did nothing for real" I rolled my eyes and sunk into the seat further.

"You split the girl head open and you broke her arm in 16 places"

"She should've stopped fighting back" I shrugged not seeing her logic.

"I don't even know why i try with you" She sighed turning into the driveway.

"Me either" I mumbled getting out the car.

Sometimes I feel like my mom gets tired of me but what can i do. There's nothing in this world that can change the fact that i like to fight and do stupid shit. It's almost like i'm drawn to it. Almost like it's my calling.

Walking into my room I closed my door behind me and took of my jacket throwing it onto my desk chair. Taking my phone out my dresser drawer I texted my best friend Taziya.

ZyZy🧚🏾‍♀️🤍.

ZyZy🧚🏾‍♀️🤍. so bitch what's the verdict? jail time or what?

Jailbird💕🔗. i gotta wear the monitor for another 7 months 🤣.
Jailbird💕🔗. come over tho .

ZyZy🧚🏾‍♀️🤍. omw, can i bring my nigga and his friends?

Jailbird💕🔗. yeah don't bring a lot of people tho
Jailbird💕🔗. and bring me some food too 🙂