𝓓|005

Royalty Äniya MyersAtlanta, Georgia Saturday | 12:45 p

Royalty Äniya Myers
Atlanta, Georgia
Saturday | 12:45 p.m.

"I don't wanna stay down here forever" I frowned looking up at Zy'Mere

"Look mamas, it's only temporary" He pulled me into him and rubbed up and down my back.

It's been a month since everything went down, and a few days since i've been released from the hospital. To keep me safe we all decided i'd be safe living with Zy'Mere.

I just wish I didn't have to sleep in the basement.

I'm grateful though. He's shown me that he cares, but I know better than anybody else that I can't trust everyone that gives me a home.

As for Ms. Angie, I found out she basically sold me to Ron. Who knew all it took was $100,000 for her to give me up like I meant nothing. Not only that she helped set me up.

She watched him rape me and then she let him manipulate her into stabbing me 34 times. It's funny though. She went through all that and didn't even get to use the money.

He tricked her into doing his bidding and ended up killing her. A lesson to her. Money is the root of all evil.

Is it bad that I miss her?

"You hungry" Zy'Mere asked snapping me out my thoughts.

I shrugged. "I could eat"

"Mcdonald's?" I nodded.

I started putting on my shoes. He turned towards me eyebrows furrowed.

"Mamas I can't take you with me. It's not safe" I frowned, but I understood.

One of the many downsides of my situation. I couldn't leave the house for anything.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

I tossed and turned in the bed. Ever since I left the hospital I've been having nightmares.

Running through the field I heard my name being called.

"Royalty!"

"Royalty! come here baby!"

"You can't run away from me! I'll always find you!"

I tripped over a body and fell to the ground. While trying to stand back up, vines started to wrap around my legs making me fall back down.

Standing in front of me was a decomposed Ms. Angie. Her throat was slit, her eyes were missing, and her mouth was stuck in a malicious grin.

I curled up into a ball, and screamed and cried for it to stop.

"Royalty!"

"Royalty!"

"Royalty! Mamas wake up!" I sat up in the bed quickly, crying and sweating.

"What's going on—" I cut him off, jumping into his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck.

He laid back with me still on top of him rubbing my bad up and down. Eventually rocking me back to sleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

"Soo" I looked up from my phone and at Zy'Mere.

"You wanna talk about last night?" I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and nodded my head yes.

"So what happens in the nightmares"

"I'm running in some kind of field while somebody is calling my name. That's when I trip over a body, but in the midst of getting up vines start to wrap around my legs and J fall back down"

"Then when I look up I see Ms.Angie. Her body is all types of decomposed and her eyes are missing. The smile, she has this smile that I can't get out my head" I added on.

"When we find him you should go to therapy, but in the mean time use this" He got up from the table disappearing down the hall only to return with a purple fluffy book.

"Here" He handed it to me.

"It's a journal. I want you to write down everything in it. All your feelings, details about your nightmares, and just express everything you would tell a therapist"

I stood up from the table and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much. You don't understand how much this means to me" I pulled away my eyes tearing up a bit.

"It ain't shit. Imma have your back. Remember that" He pulled me back into him.

He'll always have my back.

anyways y'all should totally refer my book to friends and whoever else 🌚

y'all want a face reveal ? cuz i feel like doing one. Lmk

694 words
10+ votes for next chapter