𝓓|007

Royalty Äniya MyersAtlanta, Georgia 2 months later

Royalty Äniya Myers
Atlanta, Georgia
2 months later

 "I'm nervous" I said, wiping my sweaty palms on the side of my jeans

Taziya looked at me for a minute and busted out laughing.

"Why are you laughing? I ain't never killed somebody before let alone watch a murder"

"Girl considering we like Atlanta I find it hard to believe you ain't never see somebody go pew pew" She said making me snicker.

"Look all I can tell you is to take all that pain and anger he caused out on him" She rubbed my arm and walked into the warehouse.

Taking a deep breath I walked in behind her. In the middle of the room sat Ron tied up in a chair.

I walked over and stood by Zy'Mere. He didn't even look like the usual teddy bear he was when he was around me. His face had no emotions whatsoever.

"Somebody wake this bitch nigga up" Zy'Mere took of his shirt leaving him in a black wife beater.

Taziya walked over to him and slapped him across the face making his head pop up.

He looked around the room his eyes falling on me, and he smirked making a chill run up my spine.

"Missed me?" His voice echoed in the room.

"Hmm, Spray this on him" Zy'Mere handed me a spray bottle with a clearish green liquid.

I looked at him and he nodded his head towards Ron. I walked over to him. Holding the bottle at his face I began spraying it on his face.

His screams and the sounds of skin sizzling filled the room.

It felt ... Nice. Knowing I'm causing him the same pain he caused me. I wanted more. This wasn't enough.

"I want a knife" I held my hand out.

D'Angelo walked over to me placing a knife in my hand.

Clutching the knife I got closer to him. I smiled at him plunged the knife into his leg making him scream out. I kept going.

I stabbed him again.

Again.
Again.
Again

And again.

I kept stabbing him until Valentino and Zy'Mere pulled me away from him. I dropped the knife and buried my head into Zy'Mere's chest. Breaking down crying in the process.

He rubbed my back soothingly because he knew i'd calm down and fall asleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Phats wake up" Zy'Mere shook me awake.

Slowly opening my eyes I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Don't do that you gonna irritate them" He pulled my hands away from my eyes. He picked me up from the bed and placed me on my feet.

Grabbing my hand he led me down the stairs and into the kitchen. Sitting on the counter were cookout trays and milkshakes.

[If you eat cookout yk you deadass be on the verge of death tryna drink them thick ass milkshakes😭]

I sat at the table and Zy'Mere placed my tray in front of me. I began eating.

"Even though he's dead I want you to know that you can still stay with me until you get on your feet" Zy'Mere broke the silence.

"I don't wanna feel like a burden on you or intrude on your space"

"Phats i'm telling you it's okay don't make this difficult because if i gotta chain you the counter i will" He chuckled.

"Okay i'll stay but I don't wanna stay long" He nodded.

It became silent again before he spoke.

"This came in the mail yesterday" He handed me a letter. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Looking at the letter my eyes lit up in excitement.

Kyzer Myers
Fulton County Jail
901 Rice St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318 

Royalty Myers
2829 sycamore st
Atlanta, GA 30318

Dear babygirl,

You don't understand how much it means to me that you sent me that letter. I'm writing this letter because I wanted you to know I'm getting out in 3 weeks. I want my first act of business to be getting custody of you and doing this parenting shit the right way. I know it might be a little too late but I want us to have a bond I want to do all the stuff I couldn't do with you when you were younger. When I get out everything will be better. I love you RJ.

Love Dad.

My cheeks stung from the tears I didn't know were falling. I couldn't wipe the wide smile off my face.

My dad was finally coming home and things were finally turning up.

For once in my life I was happy.

 Bye cuz my cousin basically harassed me into updating my book

I think i have adhd cuz i can't focus on this book for anything
on top of that i forgot i even had a book

yeah vote it up ! if y'all don't vote i don't update 😗✨🥰💗✨🧚🏾‍♀️💕comment also cuz i like replying to them el oh el bye

comment also cuz i like replying to them
el oh el bye