Prologue

A/N
If you haven't read the first book, BAD they read that before you read this one. Thank you and have a nice day.
Xander POV
I walked down the school halls, I kept my eyes focused on the ground. Hearing whispers about how I killed Maya. Tears stun my eyes when I thought about her. Once my locker came into view I immediately spotted Maya's friend, Anthony waiting there. "Leave me alone." I said without any emotion. "You killed her! It's all your fault!" Anthony yelled at me. And I lost it. I punched him, Anthony fell to the ground "If you honestly think that I'd kill Maya then you have something seriously wrong with you!" My teeth were gritted as I stared down at him. "I loved her!" I said barely a whisper, then realized everyone was staring at me. Walking away and showing no emotion was something I was good at.

I wasn't paying attention and ran into someone. "Watch where-" I stopped and studied the girls face in shock. "Maya?" I questioned rubbing my eyes to see if I was hallucinating. "What?" The girl was confused. And suddenly I felt in my chest an unwanted pain. Deep down inside me, I wanted it to be Maya so badly. "Just watch where you're going next time!" I yelled, but not in anger, but in sadness. I couldn't cry here. I tried to push myself to move. But it was no use. It's like my feet were glued to the ground. Standing there while the nerd who I bumped into stood there watching me cry silently. What I didn't expect next was... The girl who looked like Maya hugged me. "Are you okay?" She squeezed me tighter when I began crying harder. "Just know that I am here for you, Xander Damon." I pulled away from her grip and stared at her in the eye.

Only Maya called me by my first and last name. I looked into her eyes whilst tears were slowly running down my face. I bit back a sob and rested my head on her shoulder. We stayed like that for about five minutes while she patted my back and repeatedly told me that I was okay. I lifted my head from her shoulder and began walking away, but not before saying a quiet "Thank you." She nodded. And I walked towards the exit. And right as I pushed the door open I heard a smacking noise. Thinking that it was nothing, probably someone who just dropped their books or something. So I walked out of the school.

Gwen POV
I watched as Xander Damon walked away from me. When I turned around to get to class I saw Easton, my boyfriend. I smiled at him. Then he raised his hand and before I could even blink a loud smacking noise filled the empty halls. While I felt a searing stinging pain on my right cheek. I lifted my hand up to my cheek and unwanted tears were running down my face. "What were you doing flirting with him!" He pointed at the doors where Xander Damon exited the school. "I wasn't I swear!" I cried my lip quivering. He didn't answer me. "I'll believe you... This time. But next time I see you with him..." He warned. I nodded whispering "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." He smiled in approval "Go clean yourself up!" He waved his hand.

I scurried off to the nearest restroom to clean off my smeared makeup. When I looked in the mirror I saw red blotches all over my face from crying. And mascara that Easton insisted I wear running down my face. I turned my head slightly so I saw the cheek Easton hit and saw a red handprint on my face. Immediately I rummaged through my bag searching for foundation or power to cover it up. After about a minute or two I found it. I began applying it hastily trying to cover it up all the way. Once I was done I walked out of the bathroom to find Easton waiting for me. He signaled for me to follow him to our first class. I followed behind him meekly. He slung his arm around my shoulder which made me tense. Easton looked down at me and smiled like nothing happened. I smiled back weakly and looked down at the ground.

I hoped that I wouldn't upset him anymore today, not wanting him to hit me again. So I was submissive to him the rest of the day wondering what was he was going to do next.

A/N
So that was the first chapter what did y'all think of it? The chapters will be posted almost every other day or I might take longer, so please be patient with me. Thank you. So that's the end, that's it good bye