-Fear and Confusion-

(This occurs right after The Trial. Steven doesn't escape, but is held in a cell, awaiting cruel torture from White.)

Blue Diamond screamed at Yellow Diamond as she destabilised many gems in the room out of pure anger.

"Will you control yourself?!" Blue shrieked. She got hold of Yellow's arms, restraining her from hurting any more gems.

Steven was helpless at this time. He bolted over to Lars, attempting to remove the yellow bubble that surrounded his head.

"Steven! How the hell did I get here?! Who are those giant ladies?!" Lars howled at a Steven. Steven managed to explain to Lars what was happening, until Yellow turned her angered gaze to Steven.
"You.. You will be punished! I'll get White to PERSONALLY shatter you! Pearl! Get a quartz to secure the Rose Quartz!" Yellow Pearl jumped up at the sound of her name and replied "O-Of course, my diamond! Right away!" She ran off to a separate area and called up a guard.

Steven's eyes examined the room, looking for an escape. There was no sign of any escape.

A Quartz guard entered the room, scurrying up to Steven, grabbing him by the back of the shirt.

"Please! Please! I swear! I-I'll-I" Steven managed to say before being thrown into a dark cell. The door suddenly disappeared into thin air, somehow shifting as a part of the wall. The room overall was bland. The walls were encased in a black colouring. No light entered from the small window carved into the wall.

Steven sat in the room for what felt like a week. He was starving and dying for water. He didn't know how he'd survived this long without food and water.

Is this my punishment? He thought to himself. I thought White Diamond was going to deal with me..

He formed his shield occasionally and threw it at the wall. He would watch it bounce off of the walls for entertainment. Although, the shield somehow hit Steven in the nose 3 times, which caused him to stop.

One morning, (or so he thought. All sense of time had been lost my now.) a Quartz soldier came into the room. Steven, was of course startled, as the gem appeared from the darkness. Steven wondered how long she was there for.

"Rose Quartz. My Diamond- Er- White Diamond has requested your presence." The gem stated. Steven gulped. He was about to be tortured by the ruler of Homeworld.. Who he's never met! Yikes.

The Quartz's foot impatiently tapped against the cool black floor.

"C'mon, you pathetic excuse for a gem, get up!" The gem exclaimed.

Steven sighed and obliged. However, he wasn't phased by the screaming. It was like what the Quartz said didn't matter. Weird.

The Quartz lead Steven through a variety of maze-like halls. They manoeuvred left, right, right, left until they made it to an elegant door. It was embroidered with many decorations, including fine vines and marble designs. It was a stunning door.

The Quartz knocked on the door three times. Knock. Knock. Knock.

Steven wasn't expecting a voice to come out of the inside of the room, but was surprisingly met with a booming "Come in."

A bead of sweat ran down Steven's cheek. He was about to meet the greatest diamond. The ruler of Homeworld.

The elegant doors slid open to reveal a dark room. Steven squinted to get a good look at what the room looked like. It was covered in a marble like texture, exotic flowers blooming out of two massive vases. A table stood in the centre, along with a diamond shaped throne, varying in shades of white and black. In that throne, sat a dark figure, with a 5 pointed star shape on their head.

A hand extended from the throne. It was glowing white. The gem had long, sharp black nails, which absorbed all the light.

"Bring her to me." A voice echoed from behind the back of the throne.

The Quartz grabbed Steven by the arm and ran over to beside the throne. A platform lifted them up to the Diamond's height.

And there it was.. Two eyes, staring down at Steven. Her pupils were white, unlike the other diamonds. She seemed to be wearing a goddess looking dress, all embroidered with diamond symbols.

"This is what Yellow is making me shatter? She is truly just a waste of resources if she thinks this is a Rose Quartz."

The Quartz spoke up hesitantly. "M-my D-Diamond. I a-assure you this is definitely a Rose Quartz! Show her your gem! Go on!" The Quartz shoved Steven forward.

Steven stood there, taking in the true size of this creature. She stared down at him, waiting for him to show his gem. He stumbled, and lifted up his shirt.

The Diamond leaned down to take a closer look. "Why is it encased in this organic body? That's utterly stupid." She murmured.

"My Diamond, it came that way- It seems to live off the gem, but has a functioning human body and organs!" The Quartz exclaimed.

The Diamond hummed. "Very well. Thank you, Quartz. Go on with your duties now. I shall deal with this being on my own." The Diamond stated.