-Shock-

The pair of tweezers fell to the floor.

White chuckled. She put her hand to her head in disbelief.

"So.. You've been hiding from us this whole time.. Pink."

Steven groaned. "What are you talking about..? Please give me back my gem- please.."

He looked down at his naval and saw spurts of blood dripping out. There was blood everywhere. The gaping hole was in the shape of a diamond. You could partially see some muscle and fat, since the gem cut so deep into his naval.

White held the gem high in the air for Steven to see.

Oh. My. God.

"Is- Is this some kinda joke?! I'm not that, I'm Rose Quartz!" Steven yelled with the energy he had left. White ignored Steven's statement.

The gem glowed for a moment. White let go of it and Steven stared, wide eyed. The gem floated and began forming. The shape first formed into a Pink Diamond, then switched to a Rose Quartz, then to the shape of Steven.

"Pink. Why are you taking the form of this pathetic organic? Change your form at once!"
White shrieked, irritated at the form the gem took.

The gem had a blank stare on its face. "I do not identify as Pink Diamond anymore. You will address me as Steven Universe." The gem stated, leaving White Diamond with a shocked face. It was like a mother's gaze after their child came out as gay. (not saying it's a bad thing just a simile don't murder me)

"What are you on about?!" White exclaimed, now infuriated.

The gem walked to Steven's dying body. White, absolutely enraged, yelled "Don't you dare take another step, Pink! You are getting out of line!"

The gem continued walking. It picked up Steven (human). "I apologise that we had to meet like this. I hoped you would never need to meet me. Let's hope we never see each other again." And with that, the gem and Steven created a bright light, forming together as one once more. Steven reformed with his gem in his body again, blood removed. He opened his shirt to reveal his gem now rotated to its diamond shape.

"Eep! What- no! It's-" he yelped.

White, snow realising this was the only Pink she was getting, sighed.

"Well then. I'm glad you're done playing your little games, my Starlight. Just as long as now you promise to stop from now on..?"

Steven stared at the Diamond. She wasn't going to kill him anymore, meaning he was okay... but she just ripped out his gem.. "I-"

"Good. Let's fix you up, then we'll show you to Yellow and Blue- Oh! That's reminds me. I need to poof that incompetent excuse of a Diamond for sending me my Starlight to shatter." White exclaimed.

She summoned her pearl, which looked incredibly familiar to Steven for some reason.
"Right, I- My pearl will get you all dressed up in your proper attire, and since you absolutely insist on staying in that organic body, I'll ask Blue about human 'resources'."

White made a bubble around Steven and the pearl , slightly startling him. White left the room as the bubble floated to what seemed to be another part of Homeworld.