-Relief-

Steven didn't know who it could be. He hid behind the mindless pearl. Although, she didn't provide much protection as she moved straight to the door and opened it.

White entered, elegant as ever, with a gem in her hand.

"Ah! You've gotten dressed. Spectacular. How do you feel, my Starlight?" White cooed.

Steven stayed silent for a moment. He thought through his words, as he didn't want to anger the gem, seeing what she could do.

"I- It's a bit- it's not really.. me.. Can I have my normal clothes back? Please?"

White stared blankly at Steven, then laughed a cold, empty laugh.

"What a funny joke, Pink! My, I haven't laughed that much since Era 1. I know you love it. I didn't actually need verification." White exclaimed.

She bubbled Steven and brought him to her hands. He looked down at the height and scooter up the hand. He wasn't exactly fond of heights.

White seemed to notice this, so she popped the bubble back up and began walking. All Steven could hear was thumping. This then followed by an abrupt start of the bubble moving.

White opened a door that led to Blue Diamond's Chamber.

Blue darted her head around when she saw the illuminated figure stand next to her.

"W-White! What a surprise.. Is- Is there something you needed from me?" Blue mumbled.

White moved the bubble towards Blue and motioned for her to pop it.

Blue, confused, picked up the bubble and revealed Steven. She teared up as she looked at the gem on Stevens naval.

"This isn't a joke, is it.. White?" She murmured.

White held a completely straight face and replied "I am not one for jokes, and you know that."

Blue squished Steven against her cheek.

"Oh- Pink! I've missed you so much! I-I could've sworn you were shattered years ago.. Oh, my sweet Pink!!" Blue cried in between sniffs.

Steven, very uncomfortable at the fact that a gem that was just interrogating him was now hugging him.

"Oh- but why are you in the form of that- Oh stars. Oh, Pink! I didn't know it was you! Yellow almost shattered you! White- White was supposed to-" Blue looked over to White.

"I was about to shatter her. All because of a certain diamond that gave me a 'Rose Quartz'. She will be dealt with later." White responded.

Blue set down Steven on her table.

"H-hey, I-I'm sorry but I've said this multiple times.. I'm not Pink Diamond, o-or Rose for that matter! I- I'm Steven Universe and I'm half human! I'm her son!"

Blue looked over at White as she narrowed her eyes on Steven.

"She must still be a little dazed after coming back after so long. I'm sure this will all pass. Now come, Starlight. We have many things to do to reacquaint you to your surroundings." White replied, gritting her teeth.

She formed a bubble over Steven once more and left to her own chamber.