Chapter One: The World Is Not Filled With Sunshines and Rainbows

《><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>》

Every great hero dies...
But a legacy is left behind...
~♡~

       - Dragon Ball Z
《><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>》

Twilight and Gohan were training in the middle of the woods in the forest. Gohan was teaching Twilight how to fly.

Gohan: You can do it Twilight! You just need to find your inner energy.

Twilight nodded. She closed her eyes then focused. Then she started to levitate off the ground. Twilight reopens her eyes.

Twilight: Look! Gohan I'm doing it!

Gohan: Good job!

Twilight: Look! I can go higher and fly like a rocket!

Twilight flowed up to the sky and fly in circles like a rocket.

Gohan: Alright Twilight come back down you still have a lot to learn!

Twilight: Ok!

Twilight flowed back down to the ground.

Gohan: Alright! Twilight were going to do exercise.

Twilight: Aww! We aren't going to fight?

Gohan: We must learn the basics first Twily.

Twilight: Ok!

Until that day, Twilight learn a lot about fighting and Gohan teach everything to Twilight.

🌟🌟
🌟🌟

It's been a few months, Twilight and Gohan were sparing with each other.

Gohan: Com'on Twilight don't hold back!

Twilight: Argh!

Twilight punches Gohan but Gohan dodges it

Gohan: Do it again! Don't hold back!

Twilight was at her breaking point, she was getting frustrated on how she can't get it right. Twilight did it again only kicking her leg up to Gohan's face but Gohan dodges it again. Until Twilight felt a little push.

Twilight: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Gohan was beyond shock he felt that tremendous power that his sister is bring as a super saiyan her hair stick up just like their father's

Gohan: "Her power is beyond she is more power than me and goten even dad! when we were super saiyans...I guess dad was right she is a gifted child."