3

A few days after during practice, Tendou and the others are gushing on something.

It seems like the team's special feature on the school newspaper is out.

"Look at this photo of me here, don't I look amazing!" Tendou says.

"L/N-san surely took some great photos for us." Goshiki exclaimed, also saying something along the lines of him being so cool and looking like the awesome future ace he is.

Shirabu caught a glimpse of his photo...Goshiki was right, she sure did took some great photos of them.

The next time he saw her was in the library, he was reading a book when she went to sit next to him.

"Hi." she whispered.

He looked at her. She still has her camera with her and it looks like she wasn't here to study at all.

He only gave her a nod, acknowledging her presence and getting back to his book.

After that she didn't say anything, just looking at her camera and pushing some buttons it seems.

Seeing an opportunity, she sneakily snapped a photo of Shirabu while reading. She smiled to herself, thinking that she succeeded without him noticing, little did she know he saw her from his peripheral view.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Oh uhm nothing..."

"Then, why are you here L/N-san?"

"Oh uhm...I'll let you get back to your book. See you later, Shirabu-san!" she hurriedly says and left.

He sighed. What a weird girl she is.

Ever since then, the two of them seem to always bump into each other.

Shirabu was on his way to the gym when he spotted her near the field, crouching on the ground. It seems like she was looking for something.

He lightly tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention and she immediately looked back.

"Oh Shirabu-san, what brings you here?" she asks.

"Are you looking for something?"

"Uhm yes, you see I dropped my camera's memory card somewhere here..." she explains, worry evident on her voice.

"Let me help you look for it then." He offers.

The girl beamed at him. "Thank you!!"

Not even a minute passing, he found the memory card hidden under dead leaves. "Here it is."

"Waah, thank you so much Shirabu-san." She took hold of the card and immediately put it inside her camera.

"You see this is so important because I haven't saved the photos in my laptop and I--" She explains, browsing through the photos but cut herself as she stumbles upon a stolen snap of Shirabu on the screen of the camera and hurriedly hides it from his sight.

Unfortunately for her though, Shirabu already caught a glimpse of the photo as he looked at her panicked expression.

"Can I look at them?" He asks.

"Huh? Wh-what do you mean?" she says, her face flustered.

"The pictures. Can I look at them?"

"Wha-No, it's embarassing!" Her face was now totally red like a tomato.

Shirabu can't help but snicker, he clears his throat though of course, normal Shirabu is a serious person.

"Embarassing? but isn't it me in those photos, L/N-san?" he smirked, teasing her.

"No I mean because...it's just...okay you can look at them." she sighed, there's no use to hiding them when he already saw it anyways.

He sat beside her, she handed him the camera and he took it and browsed through the photos. He saw photos of himself; the one in the library, the ones during practice and those during the match versus Karasuno and even a random photo of him in the hallways.

"I really like you." She mumbled.

He was caught off guard at what she said and looked at her to check if he heard it right.

"Huh?"

"I mean uhm I really like taking photos of you." She continued, now holding the camera on her lap.

This time it was Shirabu's turn to be flustered. He thought she was confessing and thank god, it was a right thing he didn't say anything. He didn't want her to think he's assuming things.

"Uhh, thank you but I don't really think I'm a worthy subject for your photos." he says, looking the other way, hand on his nape, feeling embarassed.

"No...I think otherwise. Sure, spikers may have all the attention of the crowd and they are great subjects for sports photography because they portray power and dominance in a photograph...but setters, you guys have that elegance in you. I don't know if it's just the body position and hands position or because setters touches the ball majority of the game but my camera lens seems to be attracted...well, by you specifically."

Shirabu didn't know what to say because she actually sounded like she meant every word she just said.

He was looking directly at her, thinking about how this girl's words stir so many emotions in his being. How her smile seem to melt his insides.

"Shirabu-san? Do you maybe want a copy of your photos?" she asked.

His trance was cut off by her sudden question. "Uhh, Yeah."

"That's great, I'll give it to you some time this week." she says, again with a bright smile.

Before Shirabu can utter a word, she was getting up from sitting on the ground. "So uhm I'll see you around Shirabu-san!" She says and was already on her way.

"Yeah, I'll see you around." he mumbles and he saw her turn around again, waving a goodbye and said "Oh and maybe we can hang out like this again."

'Again?' That was what Shirabu was left thinking as the girl rush off.

His hand is on his chest trying to calm down the fast beating of his heart, her smile still embedded on his memory.

What is she doing with him?