7

All eyes were set on Shiratorizawa VB Team's copper haired captain at practice. It has been a week since he was acting weird, it's like Shirabu was a totally new person.

"Shouldn't we be worried? He's never been in a good mood this long." Goshiki asks in a whisper.

"Nah, I can live with this new Shirabu. Remind me to thank L/N-san when we see her okay?" Kawanishi says.

"Hey, stop slacking off!" they suddenly heard the setter captain yell. The two boys sighed, guess it was too early to assume that their salty captain became, well, for a lack of better word, sweet.

Practice ended and everyone was about to go to the locker room to change when their attention was caught by a girl who walked in the gym.

F/N happily waved at their captain.

Shirabu, seeing that all the attention were on them, flushed in red. They have been spending most of their time together but it was the first time she visited him at practice again since he became captain.

He quickly approached her, his hand on his nape, clearly embarassed.

"L/N-san, uhh what brings you here?" he asks.

"Ahhh...you of course."

Shirabu felt like his face is on flames.

He hears distant snickers and looked around to see his teammates eavesdropping on their conversation. He immediately composed himself and shoots a deadly glare back at them. The boys especially Goshiki shivers at the threat and quickly ran to the locker room with the others.

"So you two together now?" Kawanishi asked, popping out of nowhere.

F/N was now flustered too.

Kawanishi didn't got an answer from the duo. Maybe because honestly, Shirabu and F/N didn't really know what to say. Sure they already admitted to liking each other but neither of the two spoke about their current standing.

Shirabu glared at Kawanishi as if saying 'I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend.'

Kawanishi shrugged, said his goodbye and a 'nice to see you' to F/N, not forgetting to pat his captain on the shoulder as he left.

"So uhm do you maybe want to uhh hangout with me? Only if you're not busy."

"Oh, ah sure! I'm not busy!" Shirabu quickly says, his voice getting a bit higher, showing excitement.

F/N chuckles and he flusters. "Go on and change, I'll wait for you here." she says and flashes a smile at him.

Not even 5 minutes passed and Shirabu came running to where she's waiting.

"Let's go." he says, grabbing her hand to pull her with him.

F/N was surprised as she realized they were holding hands, she yet again flushed at the thought as she looked at him and then he looked back at her and flashes a smile, she can't help but smile back.

As the duo left, Goshiki and Kawanishi went out of the locker room.

"so L/N-san is still not his girlfriend?" the bowl cut boy asked.

"Yeah, apparently he didn't asked her yet." his senpai answered.

At the park, Shirabu followed F/N as she was taking photos of the flowers using her digital camera. He can't help but smile; he can get used to this, him just following behind as she enjoyed doing what she loves.

Suddenly as he was lost in his thoughts about her, she sneakingly took a snap of Shirabu.

He frowned, more of a pout actually and it made her chuckle, he is cute, she thought.

"You always take photos of me when I'm caught of guard." he complains.

She laughed. "Then let's take another one, and this time, it'll be us two." she says as she rummaged through her bag, getting something.

She saw her get a polaroid camera as they sat on a nearby bench.

"Just how many cameras do you bring with you?" he asks.

"Depends but today, just two." she answers as she scooted closer to him. "Come on, smile." she says and she held up the camera in front of them.

As they waited for the photo to show, Shirabu can't help but smile, it was their first photo together.

"Aw this is cute. Let's take another one." she says.

She held up the camera again, as she pressed the button, her eyes widen when Shirabu kissed her on the cheek. It was taken in the photo.

She blushed furiously and he snickers.

"What was that for?" she pouted.

"Oh you look so cute in here. I'll keep this okay?" He dodges her question and took the polaroid photo where he kissed her.

"Y-yeah whatever..." she answers keeping the first polaroid photo.

They continued walking at the park and she took photos everywhere, of the kids playing in the playground, the birds on the trees, the sky...and of him.

"I actually got accepted for an internship in a photo studio." she says to him.

"That's great! Congratulations, L/N-san." he smiled at her but he noticed that she didn't smile back.

"Hey, what's the matter?" he asks her softly.

"Well, I'll be occupied with the internship and I heard you'll be busy with the volleyball team soon, so I guess we can't hang out like this anymore." she frowns.

Oh right. He realizes as he heard her say it.

"Don't worry, we'll make time and Oh uhm, we can always talk on the phone...if you want." he tries to cheer her up.

She smiles. "That's true...I'll make sure to give you a text or call...I love...talking to you...a lot."

"Me too..."