Chapter 1

There will be mentions of drugs here*

~~~~~

It's been known to all Vampires that it takes 100 years for them to reincarnate when they passed on. They won't have any recollection of their past life and they might even come back as a human rather than a vampire. 

It is extremely rare for vampires who have reincarnated even once to remember about their past life, the chances of the vampires or past vampires to remember their past life as a vampire is almost slim to none.

However, remembering about their past life is not exactly joyous news as to when a reincarnated vampire remembers their past, negative emotions follow along. The guilt of all the bad things they have done, the sadness of losing their loved ones, the moments of betrayal they've experienced, and the pain of seeing a loved one's tears.

~~~Alice POV~~~

It's been 700 years since my love has passed,  I've tried looking for him, for 700 years, all of the different versions of him. every time he's been reincarnated as a human. Although they all have the same name. Every hundred years, he's different, they're never the same.

I still remember all of the encounters and memories of them like it was yesterday.

For the 1st Lucas (First 100 years), he was a vampire hunter and his mission? To kill me.
He chased after me for years, trying all sorts of methods to kill me. But as time went on, he fell in love with me and decided to run away with me.

I've tried turning him into a vampire, however, because I am a converted vampire myself,  I'm unable to do so unless I've survived for another 800 years. And besides, even if I can, he refuses to turn into a vampire and I respect his decision.

But we were happy and of course...Happy things don't stay that way for long. We got chased by other vampire hunters, and like my Lucas, he died protecting me...I had to watch him die in my arms all over again...

The 2nd reincarnated Lucas that I've encountered, was....less pleasant. He was a drug addict,  going everywhere and doing anything he can to get his hands on some drugs. I've tried to help him, I've done everything I can. Sometimes he accepts my help, while other times he pushes me away.  

So I decided to protect him from afar as much as I can..... As much as I can protect him from any kind of dangerous people, I couldn't protect him from the drugs. In a blink of an eye, I was outside the OR and receiving the news that he had died due to overdose.

I would go on about the other 5 different Lucas, but that would go on forever ( and the author's brain can't handle much more thinking ;-; )

I sighed as I made my way to Keith and Mark's house, they are major sweethearts, and I can't thank them enough for the amount of support and help they've given me. Every time I went through a reincarnated Lucas's death, they were always there to help me through it and every panic attack I've ever gotten.

Before I know it,  I was outside standing outside Keith and Mark's house. I smiled softly as I knocked on their door, I waited for a while, and the next thing I know, a pair of arms wrapped around my neck as I was pulled into the house.

I wrapped my arms back, locking myself in the tight hug.

" Hi Princessa"- Keith greeted as he pulled away from the hug, giving me his signature smile, I smiled back as I greeted him back. Hearing another footstep approaching, I turned in the direction of it and hid behind the wall, knowing what I was gonna do, Keith chuckled as he stood there and watched the show.

As soon as Mark walked past the wall that I'm hiding behind, I launched myself onto his back, causing him to grunt but he caught my legs and hoisted me up so that I don't fall off. He chuckled before we exchanged our greetings.

"So how have you guys been? How's business while I was away?"- I asked, sitting down at the couch in the living room

"We're doing great! The cafe has been amazing thanks to the 100th year since the cafe has been opened, though, without your amazing barista skills every one of our customers was pouty about it. How about you? How was Japan?"- Mark said from the kitchen, preparing some drinks and snacks for us to enjoy

You may be wondering "How did they keep a cafe running for 100 years when people know what they look like?"  Simple, a disguise spell. Every vampire uses it when they need to. For all 3 of us, it's while we're working in the cafe though, with the spell in place, we're literally able to have a double life with having 2 different faces for 2 different lives. Practically every vampire that works with us uses this spell too.

 "That's great to hear. I've been okay, Japan is fun, as usual, the cherry blossoms this year it's as beautiful as always. And don't worry, after all, I took my worth of break already, I'll be back tomorrow"- I replied, slightly chuckling

Mark came pacing from the kitchen to the living room where I was and set down a bowl of cookies and popcorn. I thanked him and took a cookie, munching on it. Keith then came out with a set of drinks.

We then talked about what I'd missed out on and proceeded to watch some movies, before heading to bed.

Tomorrow is work day after all.