Thirteenth Shot

Erin's P.O.V

Day 4

Napatakip ako sa bibig ko saka humikab. I put the back of my hand in my lips and slowly open my eyes.

I let my eyes adjust to the light, then a handsome man appears right before my eyes.

"Oh?"

I was surprised when I saw him staring at me.

There's this mesmerizing light in his face.

"Hi." He said smiling.

His face is red! And kept touching his head Hahaha really what's happening to him? He's shy!

"Hi," I answered with a chuckle.

"Waeyo?" He asked.

"What's with you?" I can't help but to chuckle at his face.

"What's with me?" He said smiling.

Really? Hahaha

He looks like an idiot staring at me.

I really love those orbs.

I'll miss him. We don't know what's ahead of us. When we'll meet again. But I want to spend the remaining days with him.

"I love you, Erin." He said.

And I feel like there's something exploded in my heart. It's beating so fast.

I smiled with blurry eyes.

"I love you too Yoongi," I said as my eyes blinded by my tears.

"Oh why? what happened?" He asked while wiping the tears flowing in my cheeks.

I look crazy, smiling while crying.

He sat down and so do I.

We didn't say a word he just held me in his arms and let me cry.

I don't know why I'm crying too. It's like my tears have their free will and decided to flow down my eyes.

There's so much drama going on.

I can always think how blessed I am to be with him and at the same time I'm scared. I'm always scared to face things.

I don't know how long we stay like this. But none of us are letting go of each other.

I hope whatever the future have for us. We won't let go of each other as long as there's love between us.

Yoongi is such a sweetheart and affectionate person. But you known there are times that he doesn't wanna show that he cares. But everyone sees that through out the years he changed because of his brothers.

"I'm hungry," I said still not letting go.

"Hmm, let's eat." He said also not letting go.

"Should we stop hugging?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He answered casually.

I laugh a little in his answer.

"I love it here more than the massage chair." He's still using the same tone hahaha.

"Hahaha. Me too. Let's eat." I said then we both let go.

I look at my phone clock.

It's 7:30 am

"What time did you wake up?" I ask him while he's on the other side of the bed putting his slippers and glasses on.