Fifteenth Shot

Erin's P.O.V

Day 5

Everyone's ready to go to the theme park.

It's like we're filming run BTS hahaha

I don't know why we have cameras.

For the past weeks, Yoongi's randomly filming everything too.

Everyone's doing their thing.. I can't say that I'm very social in person.. because I'm not.. I tend to just think.. and think and talk to myself hahaha. I'm very awkward in socializing.

"You okay Babe?" Yoongi said and hold my hand..

"You're caught up by your thoughts again? hahahaha." He said while taking his bag.

We're in the living room, waiting for our ride.

"Noona!"

I feel someone jump on the couch this huge baby hahaha.

"Why?" I faced him.. he still looks like a baby to me.

"Are you scared of rides?" He asked me with a huge smile.

"Me? Not really." I've been riding extreme rides before... but there is just one ride I don't want to try haha.

"Really? Then let's ride together!" He said with his doe eyes and showing his cute bunny teeth.

I know he looks very manly now, and all these tattoos and piercing, gosh he's turning 30! I wanna cry..

But instead, I smile genuinely at him.

"Of course Kookie.. we will ride whatever you wanna ride," I said which made him smile even more.

"Waaa nice! Haha, thank you!" He said then hugged me..

Oh? This boy. I didn't know he can be this clingy, he must be really comfortable with me. Well he often calls me when Yoongi and I are on vacation too haha

"Ya Jungkook ah!" We both turn our head to Yoongi haha.

"Wae?" Jungkook asked then Yoongi looked at me. I gave him the don't you dare look.

The kids have been texting me these past few weeks.

He said he's happy for his Hyungs but not being able to be with them makes him really sad.

I'm glad that he trusted me and even say these things to me.

"Don't ride too many extreme rides.. your Noona doesn't like the tower ride."

Yes, I don't.. not that one.

"Oh jinjja?? Hahaha just the tower ride Noona?" He asks i just nod.

"Okay, no tower ride.."

"Are we ready? The rides almost here.." Seokjin said.

We're all ready.. and loud hahaha.

"Ah.. I can't believe I'm marrying SeokJin next year.." Seonhi Eonnie said sitting next to me. I didn't see her coming haha.

"I'm so excited Eonnie.." I said while smiling at her.

"Me too I can't believe that I'm marrying a Kim SeokJin hahaha." I hold her hand.

"You both deserve to be happy. We all do." She looks at me lovingly.