Chapter 3 : The royal ball!

It's been a week ever since Nene and Kou arrived at her fiancé's palace, The Palace of the Dead. And apparantly, due to the fact that the Ghost-clan's heir to the throne has fallen in love, they were to throw a ball for it. It was going to be held tonight. So, Aoi helped Nene dress. "Aoi, what should I wear?" Nene said, showing Aoi two dresses, one which was in a Gothic Lolita-ish style, it's color a dark maroon pink with teal and crimson bows, and a pure white Dress reaching to her Ankles with light pink and yellow frills, and had scale-like patterns. "Ooh, you should go with the white one, Nene-chan!"said Aoi, who herself was in her dress already, which was a dark purple maid outfit with roses adorned in every side, complete with velvet colored purple roses in her hair. "Okay, thanks Aoi!" Said Nene, flashing her maid a smile. Then went to the dressing room to change.

15 minutes later... 
"Amane, Nene's done." Sakura said blandly. "Yeah Yeah Yeah." He replied to her. Sakura opened the door lightly, so Amane couldn't see Nene. "You can come in now, Nene-san." She plainly said. Nene slowly came in and stood there with her dress, looking embarrassed at me. Of course being the idiot that I am, I blushed from head to toe. "You look...Cool.." I said, looking away at her. I saw her blushing at me. "Even Radishes get dressed up!" Amane said, attempting to stop her smiling at him, since he was REALLY melting at her. "Bye." She said, walking away. "Wait that was a joke!" I said. "You really look pretty!" Which made her stop in her tracks. She turned to me quickly, and I saw her cheeks dusting a faint pink. "Ahem." Sakura said. Nene and I jumped, remembering why we were dressed like that. So, I put in my smirk and put her hand in mine. "Let's go!" I said to her. "Yeah!"

(At the ballroom)
"I wonder who the Prince's fiancé is..." said a girl to her friend. "Yeah, I wonder why he chose her!" Replied her friend back. Yes, Nene was a topic for the royals in the ballroom. Suddenly...

"WELCOME HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS AMANE YUGI AND HIS FIANCÉ NENE YASHIRO!"
Every one turnt to look at the lucky girl.
"Oh, She looks so beautiful!"
"No wonder the Prince chose her!"
Here and there people went up to Nene and she shook their hands. She saw that many guys looked at her lovestruck. She was really pleased that they accepted her. "Come on, Nene." She heard Amane say. When she turnt to look at him, he seemed agitated at the boys staring at her. "Yup!~" She smiled at him, and he chuckled at her.

A bit of dancing and meeting more people later...

Nene was having a great time until... "Don't make a sound,okay?" She spun around, and she saw a boy, who was draped in white. He was quite tall, and actually handsome! Before she knew it, she got her mouth covered and blacked out. She swore it was Kou. (Cough*)

"Hey Sakura, have you seen Nene?" Said Amane. Sakura shook her head. "Don't worry, she's probably with Aoi and Akane." She said, and went off to scold Tsukasa. So, he went to the two. "Eh, Nene-chan? I don't know." Said Aoi regretfully. "Eh?!" I heard someone shout. It was Kou. I went up to him. He's never looked so distraught before. "What's wrong, kid?" I said. "Senpai..She.." he trailed off. "What about Nene?" I said, dangerously calm. "She...she's got kidnapped!" He said.

"What?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, what will happen?
Yay angst.
Bye I'm dead. Expect An unlikely match chapter 3 later guys bye 👀👀
-eichi
(Ps sorry if this is short -w-)