𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸 ꞉ 𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

𑁍𑁍𑁍
CHAPTER TWO : VISION
𑁍𑁍𑁍

Whispers.

Hollers.

Fire.

Train accident.

Death.

Soobin woke up, panting. He stood up and got himself a glass of water.

What a strange dream. He thought. He shook his head to remove his thoughts.

It was already morning so he decided to get ready to school. He grabbed his things and went.

On his way, he received a message from one of his friends. It was a message on their group chat.

[Beomgyu: Arcade later?]

Soobin chuckled before hopping on the train. He sat on the vacant seat and closed his eyes for a while.

They were on an empty space. There was a strong wind attempting to blow them away. Beomgyu was holding on to his shoulders, crying in pain. Taehyun was moving his head from side to side trying to find the others who were just beside him, it seems that he lost his vision. Yeonjun was holding to his neck gasping for air. Kai was holding on to his chest, shouting for help. Soobin was holding on one of his ears, he's been hearing unsettling noises that hurts his hearing. Each one of them fell down, losing their strengths but Soobin got a glimpse of a girl who was standing in front of him.

Soobin flinched when he heard his stop.

It's just a dream. He told himself, trying to calm down. He took a deep breath before dropping off. He shook his head again to remove his thoughts.

He arrived at school and entered an empty classroom. He started to draw the things he saw on his dreams. And even their names.

He saw that they were in some kind of a place

He saw that they were in some kind of a place. It's different from this world but he was so sure that it was all just products of his subconscious. He's been stressed lately due to schoolworks and being a trainee.

He suddenly remembered something he and Yeonjun talked about a long time ago...

𐂂

"Soobin-ah. This might sound strange but I found this journal with my name on it and even my handwriting, but I never remembered writing these."

Yeonjun held out an old journal to Soobin.

"You were also in this journal along with Beomgyu, Kai, and Taehyun."