𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ꞉ 𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴

𑁍𑁍𑁍
CHAPTER FOUR : BOOK
𑁍𑁍𑁍

The boys stayed in a playground near their school. They can't enter the building (due to the incident) while the sun is still up so they waited until the sun set.

"Mind to explain, hyung?" Beomgyu asked Yeonjun.

"It may really sound weird," he replied whilst playing with his doll keychain.

"The fire was already weird so don't worry, we're ready."

Everyone's attention was fixed to Yeonjun. He gave a deep sigh before starting his story.

"I warned you. Don't laugh- especially you!" Yeonjun hissed, pointing at Beomgyu.

He gave him an angelic smile while raising his hand and nodding his little head.

"So, here it goes," Yeonjun began.

"I was fixing my stuff at home. And I was on the last box that I've never opened since we moved in. I opened it. There were a few stuff but there was one thing that caught my attention.

A red notebook.

I never remembered having that kind of journal before. Out of curiosity, I started to flip its pages. Everything seemed normal, or so I thought.

It looked like a to-do list with some checkbox and such. It was more of an organizer than just a diary. I began reading it but it was all getting weirder and weirder, the longer i read each word.

It was talking about a certain island, magical powers, and creatures. It was a place not anyone can enter. I was confused. I thought I was reading a fairytale.

On the last page, I saw my name and there was my signature. Never had I ever remembered signing such thing or if I ever did, I should've written the date, but there was none.

Above my name there was a message. It said:

'You must always remember. This place is our start line. You must not forget that night. You must not forget this place. For if you do, everything will eventually come to nothing. Remember us, who were at this place. Your and my island. Begin the magic right now, you can't forget the name so that the magic won't be undone.'

I haven't understood a single thing. What do I have to remember? What's more strange was your names were also there.

I started to read the notebook from the start.

It was from different owners. The handwritings and strokes were different, so I assumed it was. There were a few notes on how to get to Ttukseom. I thought it was  'the' Ttukseom park near the Han River but they were talking about a different place.

There was a crossed out part on the list. It was talking about a 'Magic Shop-' "

"Wait! Hol' up," Beomgyu interrupts. "This isn't a prank, right?"

"Ah hyung~! You have to ask at the end, not in the middle of someone's sentence," Kai whined.

"Should I go buy some ice cream?" Beomgyu asked.

"No, sit down," Soobin commanded.

"What's with the Magic Shop?" Taehyun asked.