𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 ꞉ 𝓡𝓾𝓷 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝔂

𑁍𑁍𑁍
CHAPTER FIVE : RUN AWAY
𑁍𑁍𑁍

Yeonjun could not believe what he just saw. Two words appeared out of nowhere.

"RUN AWAY"

Soobin flinched at the eerie sound that passed by his ear. He looked around but there was nothing. The others continued searching for the book.

They heard some footsteps so they ducked and hid under the shelves. They believe it was the roaming guards but Beomgyu thinks it's a school ghost.

"Taehyun, let's go home," Beomgyu shivered while clinging to Taehyun's arms.

"It's okay, hyung, we'll just try to find that book and then we'll go," Taehyun tries to calm him down.

"We don't even know if it's real or not! We should get going," he yelled in a whisper with teary eyes.

"Shh hyung, lower down your voice or we'll get caught," Taehyun placed his index finger at Beomgyu's lips.

Kai went to Soobin.

"Hyung, I can't find anything," he said to the older.

"Me, too-" Soobin jerked his head to the door's direction.

"What is it, hyung?" Kai asked.

"Oh, i-it's nothing," Soobin answered. He doesn't want to scare others by the weird vibe he's feeling.

"Ah, hyung~ you're scaring me. We should head back," Kai said tugging Soobin's sleeves.

"Let's find Yeonjun," Soobin told him.

The four boys went together to find Yeonjun.

"Why is he always disappearing?" Beomgyu asked in frustration.

They heard a thud in a near shelf. Beomgyu sprung in surprise and hid behind Soobin's back. They hurried to that direction and saw Yeonjun standing still.

"Y-yeonjun-hyung?" Kai called.

Yeonjun slowly moved his head to face the others. Beomgyu was shaking in fear. It looked like one of those horror movies he saw while being forced to watch with his friends.

"Run away..."

"What?" Taehyun asked.

"Run away..."

"That hyung is scaring the hell out of me," Beomgyu said.

Yeonjun pushed the boys, making way to himself and ran. They chased him down the halls.

 They chased him down the halls